Reviews for Bright Light
aw poor marky

plz update soon
Musical Rin chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Aw, poor little Marky! D:

Thanks for the update, it made my day a little better. (I'm sick with a throat infection or something) :)
Musical Rin chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Hello there! I am SO incredibly sorry that I forgot to review the last chapter. I got the notification and read the chapter, but I was on my iPod so I told myself I'd do it later when I had an actual keyboard upon which to type words of love.

By the way, this is still The Fallen Angel of Music. I felt it was time for a username change.

Very nice chapter(s), very nice. I do like that the surprise didn't end in sex, it seems much more sincere for that reason. But this chapter is still very yummy. Oh Lisa. You and your zany shenanigans. :)

Muchas gracias. Merci beaucoup. Dankeschoen. *other words of thanks in various other languages*
crzyRENThead chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
EEEEPPPP! This is SOOO GOOD! :D :D :D :D I LOVE It so far!

KEEP GOING!

crzyRENThead chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
AWWWWWWW! THAT WAS ADORABLE! ! ! ! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

KEEP GOING! :D

aleatoire726 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter ! :)
Laura chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter - I can't wait to see what the surprise is. I feel that you've kept true to the canon characters and developed them in a way that seems logical after the end of the play/movie. Well done :) Any chance we'll get another chapter before Christmas? ;)
crzyRENThead chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
AHH! NOOOOOO! I WANT MORE!Update SOOOOOONNNNN! I want to know what the surprise is!

Great job so far! :D KEEP GOING!

Laura chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
So I read your Save Me trilogy this afternoon (up until what you've written anyway!) and I just want to say that I LOVE IT! I'd love to find out what happens next so please write the next chapter ASAP! I'd like to hear some more about what prompted Mark to be comfortable with having a relationship with Roger though...it seemed like that all happened really fast.

Thankyou :)
crzyRENThead chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Whee! Another chapter! :D:D:D:D I can't WAIT until the next one! :D

Great Job! KEEP GOING!

Musical Rin chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Aw, this chapter was so sad! Poor Lisa...

Also, just an odd little suggestion of mine: have you ever listened to the song 'Happiness' from the musical 'You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown'? If you haven't, I'd recommend it. Listen to the 1999 revival version, as Anthony Rapp plays Charlie Brown. It makes me bawl every time, but maybe that's just me. For some reason, I thought it might provide some form of inspiration, I'm not sure why. Anyway, feel free to disregard my suggestion if you don't like it. Thanks for the new chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
A sequel! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE :D
Musical Rin chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Have I mentioned to you lately that I love you? I haven't? Well, let me remind you: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS SEQUEL THAT IT CAN ONLY BE EXPRESSED IN ALL CAPS AND WITH AN EXCESS OF PUNCTUATION!
misstreckie19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
where the second character coming and what the surprise
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »