Reviews for Heartless
Wordmeister259 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow! Awesome! It's a sweet story... Love the symbolism with the dandelion.
lestersheehan chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
To start with, I'd just like to say that I love the way you write, how you manage to get into the character's heads. I love the continuation of the dandelion scene, and the last line just ends it perfectly.
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
muito bom ao quadrado.
ajcrackie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thank you. The symbolism of the dandelion is such a strong visual. Not just heartless, but heartbreak too.
yay chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"Sadly, I don't own Peeta Mellark or Katniss Everdeen." Considering how much they've put into not being owned, and Peeta's oft quoted speech from the rooftop, that seems very ironic and hence very amusing.
The actual fic itself was really nice, and the symbolism of the dandelion was great.
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very good. It's a nice insight to how Katniss felt during that moment.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love it. Its like it came straight out of the book. Any chance you will be writing this scene from Peeta's POV? Cause I'd love to hear/read it and I know you would do a magnificent job.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is a great one shot.
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is pretty much a perfect missing scene. They're all very much in character. My favorite part is probably when Katniss wishes that Panem could see their little moment and then is glad that they can't. Good job. :)

-Skye
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I always felt so bad for Peeta during Catchong Fire. Luckily everything worked out :D
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is gorgeous! It fits perfectly with the second book and is a wonderful missing moment :)
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I enjoyed this. The dandelion was a nice touch. Well done.
Kazziiex chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Love it! This is should of been in the book!
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It was so sweet that he stopped to pick the dandelion for her. Poor Peeta. Nice job with this. Thanks for writing.