Reviews for The Kitsune's Focus Unleashed
Please update soon.
Darkth Shadow chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
good story so far
Gnarled Bone chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I like it, hope u update soon.
the master mooma chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
nice chap im looking frward to seeing more just o be clear is lulu with the group i think she was just when they crashed in chap 2 but not now im a little confused.
Gravenimage chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
This story is awesome but I wonder Naruto knows characters from ffX and you haven't explain how he got to the XIII world. If you don't explain then this isn't really a crossover story but a AU (alternative universe) with Naruto knowing characters from X and somehow arriving at the XIII world.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
it's been awhile since you updated. naruto should have no problems with any enemies in this world. being one of most powerful ninja through training and being able to use sage mode and the 9 tails chakra, he can easily destroy a mountain with no problem. when will naruto and lightning bond. please make more chapters on this story and your other stories. your faithful readers are patiently waiting for you.
alchemists19 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Sweet cant wait for more
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
naruto is suppose to be way stronger than this. but nice give it more plot or better remake get ideas from other stories.
deltabeta26 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Yessssss, more #sskickings I see, yes, #sskickings for all! Kidding, or am I? No, I am. As this chapter was a bit shorter than the last it's going to be harder to come up with information to review. . .oh, you took a very innovative approach to introducing those l'cie (sp?) abilities to the group. It seems like a very real approach to it, code names for classes of different enemy troops and all that. Just a bit sad that they got f#cked up so easily though, I bet they didn't expect that kinda of beating when they woke up that morning.
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Alright, naruto is already working on improving the team dynamic, that's good, great in fact. If the team work keeps improcing then they have a definite chance to change some events they couldn't before due to weakness. Also, where did that oc go?

. . . .Not much I can say about this chapter sadly, I don't really know why either.

. . .

I must say though that I was expecting naruto to get that at some point, you can't really do that all the time and expect to keep getting positive responses. I'm actually surprised he hasn't gotten more knees to the nuts and that it's taken this long to read about one.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was a very interesting example of how to get naruto accepted into a group easily, chaos. In a war zone it doesn't really f#cking matter much who you are as long as you're helping, at least until things calm down a bit. Then you might get questioned.

I am also looking forward to seeing more of this oc, what makes him tick and all that. I expect to see him built expertly and with the skill of someone who knows what he's doing.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
...I do not like the way Naruto said that. What does he know that we don't? UPDATE!
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I sure hope that Synergists strengthen their allies with buffs, rather than their enemies. Otherwise you'd want them on the other team.

Fun little chapter, this is no?
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Nice job on this chapter but can you try to make the next one a little longer?If you can great and if not then I understand.

Either way I hope you keep up the good work and good job on the fight scene.