Reviews for Sasuke, The Forever Man
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
Ooh! I can't wait to see how this meeting turns out! Also, totally forgot about hanabi! If hinata is the dichotomy and neji was a devil will she also be something? And what about her dad now that I think of it? How is he doing in that coma of his? One last question- you said Sakura ceased to exist but then you had a small scene after where she was sleeping next to naruto. Clarification please?
Sadie321 chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Well Finally i've read all the chapters and i couldn't help from reading because every detail of the fic amazes me and i have to tell you that the plot about Angels and demons aren't my cup of tea... But this... I love it!
I'm glad that you decide to start writting again and i hope i receive an alert on my email soon.

I have something to ask you... Well you wrote Sasuke cold and heartless, he cares about people but... Isn't too fast the change between not loving Hinata and loving her? I'm a little confuse if he loves Hinata or not, and the feeeling after reading 21 chapters is that he loves her but i don't know if he is still faking... Or we are going to see more developing in the next chapters about the relationship.

This fic should have more reviews, you're a pretty good writter and I've read most of your stories. So if someone is reading this review because they're deciding to read or not to read the story i have one thing to tell them: GIVE THE STORY A CHANCE.
Sadie321 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
2 chapters and I'm addicted to this story
justsomenobody chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I was so happy when I saw an story alert from you on my email! Great to see you back to writing. Great to hear your computer is fixed but really sadden that you have to redo so much from scratch. Hope you do continue with everything because you've still got a very eager fan right here!
Z5678 chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
Aww that actually made me really sad. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with your writing style now but ok I guess. About the story: 1. It is truly beyond me why this story doesn't have more reviews. This is awesome! 2. Very original plot. I love it! Hope you can get back to this story soon!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
yay! we're in hell! (haha, i really wanted to say that) so i really dont like the high father. i know he's supposed to be strict but DAMN. thats his daughter. also, im confused, you said she died but them she was a human? did her immortal self die and then she became human or what? also, the sasuke/hinata moments are funny. i like how he's so casual about pretty much stalking her. im so excited for the next chappy! i've been waiting for the hell scenes!okay, well awesome job! keep up the good work!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
oh i see
Djomar chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
Nice chapter
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST END THE CHAPPY LIKE THAT? hurry and follow up this chappy! thats like not finishing a movie and never knowing how it all works out! ARGHHH. oh, i think it would be cool to include more of the demon side especially since galian just sorta impregnated somebody... yup! anyways, awesome job and UPDATE SOON!
danietastic chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
yea but u packed so much in such a little chapter it was worth the wait
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
who is monara i love the name can i use it?
in your dreams as well chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
Cnt she have an abortion? N WTF y is hinata ganna die?
Djomar chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
I don't like Sasuke right Monara is Hinata must die?that's Sasuke will die when there is no more evil in the world,and Hinata's choice will decide the fate of Sasuke too,right?
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
I dont like monara. Shez in the way of hinata and sasuke. Does sasuke love her now?
in your dreams as well chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Plz tell me it's not sasukes if it is I might as well stop reading this