Reviews for Proactive
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 3/6
Love it! :)
NCIS fan chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Love this story! I think Gibbs and Tony could actually do really well in reversed roles on a team, and it will make them more equal as life partners.

Wonder who gets the first crack at Mike Franks? Gibbs could give him the broken jaw, and then Tony could give him a broken nose!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I loved how you had Tony stand up for himself. Yeah Tibbs! I laughed myself silly with the last line of Tony asking Gibbs about his opinion of headslaps as a form of punishment
eng-sana chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I can't say that enough...great story and great writing...I am enjoying your stories so much and glad to have found your account...thank you so much for these wounderful creations.
Din7 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
cute, update
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Awww... love this story! Please continue... hugs abound... Erynn. :-]
DS2010 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Nice End
SchroedingersKat chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Nice ending! Gibbs moving to Rota to be with Tony was really sweet. Loved it!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Awww... leave us in the lurch! Please update soon! Great job as far... hugs abound... Erynn. :-]
DS2010 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This should be good, can't wait for that conversation
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Very nicely told. I like how you've rolled it all together. Others have done this idea before but I am enjoying yours greatly.

One tiny idea change, this line: My ego could only take so many blows... I don't think Tony the way you write him would be as worried about his ego, perhaps his heart instead?
MarieP chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Good story so far. I look forward to more
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I liked it. I still think you should make it a two shot and write about Gibbs going to Rota, Spain and getting Tony back.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hi!

Just wanted to say that I liked this story a lot. Most stories post-hiatus are from Tony's POV and they are really angsty and their ending is filled with angts; there's no true resolution. Tony is still hurt, he just puts it aside and it both breaks my heart and make me want to kill somebody(figuratively speaking of course). So I was really happy to see that this fic is from Gibbs point of view. I'm not used to reading fics that are at the first person POV but I thought this was well done. As for a resolution, well I'm really, really hoping to see a next chapter or a sequel! 'Cause I really want to know what Tony thinks and what he will do. So yeah, I hope to see more!
SchroedingersKat chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Cool fic! I like the ones with a little bit of angst and then Gibbs realising that he was being an ass to Tony. Though I have to say that the ending does not read as a one-shot, it sounds as if there should be a continuation about what happens when Gibbs gets to Spain. Just an observation...