Reviews for Unexpected
marple chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Nice fic. I just pretend that this seasons characters never were. Nicely done. Thank you for trying to make us feel better.
stephaniew chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Nicely done with the change in perspective to the other side of the table, as it were. I think you've got Brennan's voice really well here. All the things she'd be thinking as she worked up to the question...the stuff that would be swirling around in her head. Really well done!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Excellent choice to do this from Booth's POV. I loved how you captured his remaining fear that even though they'd been together for some time that maybe this was all still to good to be true...I find that very true to the character! Also seems totally Boothy to me that he would have a ring hidden away somewhere just in case...
etakkate chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
so beautiful and it's not out of character. i love!
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
:):) Love the fluff

The angst on the show is more than I can handle so this is perfect!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So, you've managed to make me really happy today with this wonderful chapter, I'm running to read the next one right now!
avrienne chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hooray for optimism. I love this - and I also love that it took her years to get to that point.
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Beautiful ending. I don't think it is that OOC for Brennan (once the floodgates of emotions that will involve that getting together open). Also, do we have a date for Hannah's departure? Did I miss something?
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
So glad you decided to do Brennan's point of view. I wouldn't know that you don't feel particularly comfortable writing Brennan, this was great! Little things like her 'jump of faith' and 'pulling the fur over my eyes' made me smile.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Okay, I squealed just as much the second time as I did the first... :)
PercyzBookworm chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I loved it! I think you did a great job with Brennan

s POV; especially all the little details that she noticed. )
hrhdana chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
very in character! love it! thnx.
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Babe, that was immaculate! What more can I say? Your always amazing us readers with what you post and your imagination is sublime, my little perfectionist.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh I absolutely absolutely absolutely love this.

And we have to hold onto this hope with the way the show is going and the way good ole Booth is acting.

PLEASE write more! Please
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Now, having said all that, I hope that your rough time gets better soon! I think that once you see how many reviews you have - it should make you feel a little better!