Reviews for Need You Now
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Good story
afiqah.izzati.507 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
sooo ...sweet X3
hoping read much more cuter than this one...hahaha :P
I'm so exciting ... good Luck ;3
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was sooooooooooooooooo
(5 hours later)
sweet! I loved!
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hi,

Adorable. Simply adorable. Well written. Characters were in character. Ilana and Lance are cute together. Thanks for writing!

~Onyx Pathera
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
hey cheslie whats your story going to be named?
chelsie D chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
these was so good i loved it iam making one myself. xD and it wasnt perverted like almost all the stories on here are. it was so cute and i loved it good job. :)
someone chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this is a really good story and i love it. it shows how quikly lances emotions can change and how ilana needs something to hold on to sometimes. it really gives me hope that they could be a couple in the show. and also have the real feel to it. sometimes when a read a story about them they explain their feelings for eachother really fast and it makes no sense to me. but like i said your story feels real. i've read a few of your other stories and were awesome. and thanks for telling the song u were listening to it is kool
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was so cute I loved it! X) totally made my night!
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Eeek! So cute :) I just love your little fluffy moments. Your so good at them

And I don't even watch the show! Your talented when you can get me hooked on a couple just from a fanfic and fangirl rants ;)

I love it, Taylor
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I liked it, then I went to your profile, saw your rant on reviews, and decided I'd better give you one! :) I enjoyed it a lot.
RedHal chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was sweet.
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love it. Great job. A little OOC here and there, but nothing I'd be too worried about. And I do love "Enchanted" by Tay Swift. Great song. "Innocent" is better though, in my opinion. Anyways, back to the story: loved it. Brilliant work. I do see room for improvement, but overall, you're doin' just fine for bein' a "newbie". Keep it up.

~Sky
The Sweetest Venom chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Octus is going to explode from all the romance one day, screaming DOES NOT COMPUTE.
Anon and Ymous chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Who here thinks that if Illanca was to become a reality(which would be cool), Lance would make the first move?
SimplySpectating chapter 1 . 11/27/2010