Reviews for Worst Fears
lili200986 chapter 11 . 2/16
Super histoire bravo j'ai adorée merci
Shaunsterrr chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
second time reading and loving this story, good job 3
Shaunsterrr chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
It's funny really how people you admired for their story's (even before you had a account, because I read this one once already before my account) are now reading and commenting on my story :P*
But however I really like this story, in nearly every story senior is a huge Ahole who doesn't care about his son, so it's nice to see him come and care.
kellz1pt5 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Nice story! I love it!
lilawonder chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Great story! I love the whole TEAMINESS of it!
horseaholic chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
My apologies in the delay of this R&R. But I'm reading like, 10 different stories right now and it's hard to keep them all straight and devote time to them. I still feel really bad for Jackson. He and Jethro didn't always get along, but he wants to fix things, however it may be too late. That's hard. Hope Gibbs makes it. I'll R&R more ASAP.

Renthead07
Sarah1965 chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
I hadn't realised quite how far behind I was so have just read through to the end of this story. I loved it, great story and wonderful ending, it's nice to see the team supporting Gibbs like this and the connection between him and Tony was perfect.
IGottaFindYou chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Over the next few days, Gibbs found himself spending more and more time out of bed each day, whether he liked it or not.

...hehehe...Go Tony.:):):P

Even Fornell was getting in on the act, insisting that if Gibbs wanted him to buy the coffee that he had to at least walk to the machine with him.

...Ooh! They're playin' DIRTY!:P

As the pace quickened, Gibbs found it more and more difficult to get air into his lungs and started to think he was going to pass out. Regardless, he kept going, pushing his damaged body to its limits, maybe to try and prove the doctors wrong or maybe just to prove himself wrong.

...Not good, not good, not good...!

Gibbs' heart sank. Did this signal the end for him, he wondered

...NEVER!:P:P:)

None of it was what he wanted to hear, but it was not unexpected all the same. At that very moment, all Gibbs wanted to do was go home to his basement and lock himself away from these strangers and away from his own weakness.

...Oh my God, WHO'S LOOKING AFTER THE BOAT?:P

Of course, DiNozzo recognised Gibbs' discomfort immediately and knew how to gloss over it.

"Hey, Boss! Nice wheels!" he schmoozed, as he made eyes at the nurse who was pushing him.

...Good boy, Tony.:):P

His team and his friends were a constant support through it all. Without fail, each morning he had an appointment, one of them was there to drive him and another to take him home afterwards.

...Aw...:)

"You going somewhere?" Jackson asked sounding surprised.

"Work," Gibbs replied casually.

"Work? I thought you had to pass a physical," Jackson said, looking confused.

"Already did," Gibbs replied, grabbing a mug and pouring some coffee.

...That is SO Gibbs.:):):P

"Does Abigail know you're back?" Ducky asked. Gibbs shrugged.

"Haven't seen her yet," Gibbs told him.

"You'd better get down there, Boss," Tony advised him. "If she finds out you're back and you didn't go see her, well, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes."

...Hehehehehe...:P:P:P

He watched as DiNozzo got to his feet to go to the head and noticed how he winced as he straightened up. He waited a minute before following DiNozzo to the men's room.

...What? Our Tony's still in pain? That's not good!

Gibbs looked up and couldn't conceal his wry smile. He stood up eagerly and hurried to the stairs. His team watched as he ably took the steps two at a time. Silently, they exchanged glances with each other and shared the same thought.

The boss was back.

...AWESOME!:):):)
combatcrazy chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Great ending to a great story. Wonderful job. I loved it.
knightie chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
loved the story as usual.

Please keep writing NCIS-I absolutely adore your style, technique and storylines.

There are so few Gibb's whumpers out there.

Knightie
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Yay! Hooray! Great ending! Make a sequel, lol. :-] hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
louise1717 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
excellent fic..thanks for sharing
sterno chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
THANKS FOR A REALLY GOOD STORY. ENJOYED READING IT! LOVE WHEN THE TEAM IS THERE FOR EACH OTHER. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT..
ninjasquirrelss chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Great story! I loved it! :)
healingcat chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
It was a good story thanks for writing it.