Reviews for The Game: Fairy Tail Version
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Oh dear, gray cheated. Uh oh. And loke's such a flirt with everyone, this does not bode well for either of them. Btw i love your story!
gaarablack chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Ok I love this story but really like you haven't updated in weeks!
blueeyedcorpse chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Oh. This is sooooo amazing. SO AMAZING. Did I tell you it was amazing? :) continue! I love it!
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
LUCY! DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE! IF YOU CALL LOKE I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU!
Fullbusterrulesmyheart chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Oh my! I wonder what'll happen now. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
Team Red Tiger Black Dragon chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Please update soon I can't wait to read more and the twincest between jeallel(sp?) and mystogun was adorable and the pairings are cute so please update as soon as u can.
Crystal Knife chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
This is one of the best stories I have read so far in all of the fanfiction site! *kneels and starts begging* Please continue.
SoulBook chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Oh this story is just awesome :D

I really like the idea. And the pairing.

Im so excited to read the other storys, specially the "Heaven's Game".

I hope you will write this storys because you plan to make them very long (i love long storys :D).

You spelling style (i hope this is the right word ;) is really cool and easy to read.

To sum it up: i love this story, i want to readn the other ones, please update soon :)

Greetings from germany ;)
Julia chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
uwaaaaa

update please T_T

I really love it...

though... if I had read this a few days earlier, I would never have thought of a Loki/Gray pairing XD

But now I love it. :P

PLEASE UPDATE! m(_ _)m
TheGameFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really love this story, especially the Twincest! Gray's cheating loke again... How sad... I'm looking forward for the next chapter...

can you please make a Yaoi story for the Twins? I'm so into it...
LolyGothica chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Wow! It was superb! It was incredible cute with Jellal and Mystogan. I just loved it. Twincest! (as Loke put it). Please update soon. I hope I could see the twincest again :)
blackblade444 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Wow I am really out of it forgive me because I spelled Jallel's name wrong every single time! WOW I SUCK!
WooHoo chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Yay for an update! Can't wait to see what kind of role Midnight will play. Please update soon. :/ It's a really good story.
Rainbow.hoshi chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
haha, good work with this chapter! im lovin it, keep the ball rolling XD
LolyGothica chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Yay! An update. hmm, wonder what are you planning with midnight stay in their place. Please update soon.