Reviews for Just For The Show
xxolivia13xx chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Too lazy to log in, anyway good chapter and story so far: but just letting you know for your side note it's spelled: theater.
xxolivia13xx chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
xMewxMewx3 chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
i just thought the fact that you put ikuto had a wet dream and described it was pure gold i was dying over here i almost started crying it was so funny lol keep up the good work and i hope to see a new chapter soon :)
OctoberSnow98 chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! And, once again, thanks! It's SO awesome. And yes, I am of Femaleness; 13 years of age. And I am jumping to that Conclusion Island (You should read Phantom Tollbooth, then you'll know what I'm sayin') and guessing that you are also of the same gender? Oh, and if it's your brother who's a Tadagay fan (mightta been someone else's) ask him: Is Tadase the HOT one? No, I didn't think so!
Dancing-Souls chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
NICE! lol
alchemistlover14 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
YAY IKUTO! You got there just in time. But just admit that you are in love with Amu! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon! :)
addimison2 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Amu and Kairi siting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N- Wait, nevermind. Ikuto's here.

Run Kairi! LOL. Something that came to my mind. LOL.

Review: I love it! Ikuto: jealous; Amu: confused; Kairi: NOT A MAN! He didn't stand up to ikuto, I mean, seriously!
littleblackneko chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Yay! A new chapter! I think this was mentioned, but how long does the bet go on? I wonder who her is... Plz update soon this story is becoming so complex ! :D
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Ikuto finds out about Amu's dream and uses it to his advantage. Or mabey the dreams mean something like hold onto who you love? well someone would have to tell her what it means and it could cause her to further relise her love for ikuto. (for 5) You could do what most people do and have him save Amu from Sayaa's trick (people don't always use sayya though) and/or have him protect her from sayaa. Further proving his love for her and causing her to fall for him. Or it could be for the bet.
OctoberSnow98 chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Okay, since Lulu said, "Be careful who you trust," Kairi should be the one who Saaya was talking to on the phone. He and Amu should become a LOT closer, and then he does something horrible. While she's either in the hospital or crying her eyes out at home or whatever, Ikuto should come and help mend her back together. And halfway through her recovery or whatever, she should confess her love to Ikuto, and then they'll be like, "Oh, after Amu's fits and rejections, she finally admits her love to her Prince!" But the story shouldn't end there. Kairi goes to Amu and tells her how he was the one who did whatever it is to her, and how Saaya called him and told him to do it. Then, they plot a bunch of stuff against her, and then Saaya's totally messed-up, and they all are like, "Totally Happy Ever After!" And they should totally be a bunch of Kukitua and Rimahiko, definitely LOTS more Amuto, and maybe even some Kairya. Then you should reveal the meaning behind their dreams. JUST DON'T GIVE UP!
alchemistlover14 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Why are they too blind to see that they have feelings for each other? Jeez, they are just too dumb to figure it out! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon! :)
addimison2 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
aww. poor ikuto.
littleblackneko chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I luv stories where they are in plays, especially this one cuz you also talk about what happens outside of the play. Is kairi saaya's assassin? Is that why lulu said 'be careful who you trust?' great writeing! Ps I totally understand about short chapter stuff...

-littleblackneko
alchemistlover14 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Yay, a new chapter. But now I need the next one. Please don't leave us waiting for too long and update soon! :)
rainycandy101 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
BTW, "theater" is the American spelling and "theatre" is the British spelling. Just a heads-up!