Reviews for The Red Eye
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 10/6
Pretty sure I read this back in the Badjuju days so I had to sweep through to refresh my memory. Apparently, I was so well refreshed I reached the last chapter on practically one breath. Still hilarious, that's for sure and now I get to miss them all all over again *sigh!*
SianJohn chapter 37 . 5/4
Thank you so much for sharing this really funny story with us. I absolutely loved it.
Loved this story so much. So so so funny.
arthemys chapter 37 . 2/16
I was looking for a fun, mindless story, and I've found it! It was hilarious, ridiculous and funny as hell! I love this clueless Edward ! Thanks a lot for lots and lots of laughter!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 32 . 1/6
Enjoyed the story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 1/6
That has got to have been the weirdest and most hilarious Volturi confrontation that I have read to date.
Czarinabb chapter 20 . 9/21/2020
Not sure how I missed this one but every single chapter has me howling with laughter.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2020
This read is my go-to for a laugh. Have you ever thought of a chapter of Thomas' change? I always think that Edward would have been the sire.
abbyweyr chapter 37 . 3/26/2020
mostly a funny read. thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 29 . 3/25/2020
that is one clever way to get around things with the Volturi brothers.
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 3/24/2020
good to have those three taken care of
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 3/24/2020
If he's not interested in visitation, why force him?
abbyweyr chapter 20 . 3/24/2020
Nice split up of tasks Edward and Emmett to intimidate and then Rose and Quil for the actual meeting.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
The brothers going at it three times was a bit of overkill. Otherwise lots of good lines. Should be interesting to see what happens as Thomas grows and find out just who the father is.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 3/23/2020
this is fun. enjoy the chapter titles.
4,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »