Reviews for The Red Eye
Ashmerlin chapter 32 . 5/23
Fantastic story, loved it. Loved the love and laughter the whole way through.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
qhrciskrpc chapter 34 . 4/7
Should have a chapter on how Tommy met his girlfriend.
helenemc chapter 37 . 1/12
This story has been an absolute pleasure to read. I don't remember laughing as much while reading. Being in Edward's head was a treat, but my favorite moment was when Bella decided to make the Volturi Thomas' godfathers. You have a very fertile imagination. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Nicoconsd chapter 37 . 12/6/2016
This was such a fun story. You had me laughing so many times and I love how you created such a different Edward yet all the hints and tells of cannon Edward were right there. What a fun adventure :)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
You made my day with this witty, wonderful story! I'm off to read another one of yours.
petmom1213 chapter 37 . 11/14/2016
I loved this. I could read lots more of it.
Thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
I'm having fun reading this story. It's not stupid!
Kelly457 chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
Thoroughly enjoying your take on Midnight Sun/twilight. Highly entertaining!
thunnababy chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
They really love giving Edward the business. Poor guy. ;)
thunnababy chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
So I take it that Jacob is the one in the truck.I'm not sure exactly why I can't stand Jacob but I do.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Oh boy, Bella's Pregnant? Oy! Didn't see that coming.
Thunnababy chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Poor Edward sure has a problem. His family will be able to intervene if something should happen. Hopefully.
Thunnababy chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I gather by the amount of reviews you have garnered with this fix and the wonderful comments in them that it is hilarious. I hope I am not disappointed. So count me in. :)
SassyCass chapter 37 . 10/11/2016
You're crazy and it shows, in this wonderfully entertaining and absolutely hilarious story. Thank you for a fabulous, funny read. I'm looking forward-hopefully-to more updates.

Gotta go now, I need to check out your other fics :D
SVMlover1378 chapter 37 . 9/28/2016
I'm obsessed with your writing style! I can't wait to read more from you. Thanks for sharing.
3,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »