Reviews for Cataclysm
southerngrammy chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I just discovered the fanfiction for Niles/CC a few months ago and I must admit this story is one of the top 3 of my favorites. You are a wonderful writer and you know Niles/CC so well. I love happy endings and this is a beautiful story. Interesting how after being apart over 12 months, Niles didn't start dating Jen until he had already signed the contract with CC/Max. What a way to keep CC at a distance. He knew Jen wasn't the "the one" from the beginning. I loved Nathan and Elizabeth and what good friends they are to Niles/CC. I've always known CC has a heart, she just is afraid of it being broken. Boy, Niles & CC are so for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Well, theres not much to say about it but - THANK YOU, THIS IS GEORGEOUS! : )
Kittensbreath chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
This is quite seriously the most beautiful story I have ever read. The emotions and situations were displayed perfectly, and I loved the characters that you created; I was so attached to Nathan and Elizabeth-very cute! C.C. and Max having an office separate from the Mansion and Niles' having his bar made the whole tale so much more...dimensional. Bounds greater than having the monotonous setting of the Sheffield Manson. The fact alone that Niles' was hugely successful on his own terms was really heat-warming. I found myself so attached him and C.C. and their inner turmoil. This is a really astounding work and you should be very proud. I'm almost considering bashing my head in, so I may lose memory of it and be able to enjoy it all over again. Truly beautiful - fantastic job!
waiting4superman chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
o god i loved this story it was so touching and the ending fabulus the way u wrote the story the plot the banters everything was just so good as niles would say i could do it again and again im puting this 1 in my favorites ;D
Pipin411 chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
WOW!

I loved this fic! it was truly in character all the way through!

I cant wait to see and read new N/CC fics!

Keep up the good work!
lynnylou31 chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
I just loved this story! It was just the right amount of angst and romance mixed together. I really liked how you were able to bring them back together as a couple, and when they found out there was a pool about them getting back together that was priceless. Excellent story!
EspoirDio chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Ok...there are tears in my eyes...and this final chapter was SO worth waiting for!:) I don't even know where to begin. I love how comfortable N/CC were around each other again, it made my heart flutter and made me smile. And then, of course, the whole closeness they have with Nathan and Elizabeth and Fran, it was just really good and they were all incredibly much in character. And then the end...I mean, what can I say? I LOVED that they were betting on it...haha that actually made me chuckle, especially with Jocelyn!;) And the final...you know...dialogue...beautiful. :) Now this will be added to my favourites and I'd like to post it on my website, if you don't mind?
rx9872 chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Yea! I'm so glad you finished it. I had been looking for an update but had just about given up. This was a perfect tag to a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I look forward to your next effort.
LaurenLaneLover chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Oh wow. I won't deny it, I did forget about this story but I was very excited to see there was an update!

This chapter was so cute and I loved the last line!
Rattle Those Stars chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Oh my lanta! This. Was. Awesome! I am sad that It's over, but...It was so worth it. I just loved reading this the whole time. It always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
StarryPeaches chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
You're not abandoning this fic, are you? :( It's one of my all-time favorites!
Reviewess chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Admittedly this kinder, gentler, more refined version of Niles and CC took me a bit of getting used to, but thought you maintained a nice balance between the rudimenatary nature and newerfound maturity of the characters. His "took me too many years to learn that there are some things in life that are worth a little work" confession and her "people put too much work into the wrong things" response demonstrated monumental self realization and really spoke more to the crux of each character's issues and development. The 'unspoken words falling like snowflakes on their shoulders' follow was divinity in writing form as was the emotional intimacy and unspoken commitment entwined in the characters' later binding embrace (with "more...to come" perhaps the most beautiful phrase of the whole page! :) Now that Niles found a purpose and means separate from CC and she has come to know more emotional independence and both now want (verses need) to be together, here's to a happy ending!

p.s. This chapter seemed to chorus many astute points made by reviewers throughout the story...whether by design or coincidence, neat touch!
KB91 chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Woo hoo for working on their happy ending!

Sweet conversation on the couch. I like the emphasis on the fact that neither of them could really be fully in the relationship because they were each unhappy with themselves and their lives. They have both grown up and are more aware of what it takes to make a relationship work now, so I have every confidence things will be different for them this time.

I also like the reference to the end of Niles' play and how their ending will be different. In fact, I can just imagine the story that will eventually come out in the trade magazines when they get married - how the play was based on their lives and how it brought them back together. :D

And still another chapter to come? It's happy dance time!
amyb chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i have an idea for a niles/cc fic (who else?) theres a show called millionaire matchmaker. what if niles and cc meet on the show a few years after the proposal. i just came up with the idea. if you can't use it then please pass on the idea to other authors. no pressure though
the-reverie chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This was by far my favorite chapter. Your writing was amazing throughout the entire chapter. I am so excited about the final chapter and the happy ending.