Reviews for Fate
I really loved it
kittybookworm chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
I love this story! It's so sweet, and the Megamind character is so cute... ;) Is it bad that I have a crush on a fictional alien?! XD great storyline, and I'm so glad they were able to be together at the end. Well done! :) xx kittybookworm
MegaFrost4 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Ok this was like the best story ever! I actually cried a couple of times, and giggled from sheer happiness! THAT, my friend, is awesome! It's ok that there is no makes the story that much more timeless. Thank-you for this beautiful story!
lady of stone chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
oh my god generol tears right now
lady of stone chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
OMG that was sooooooo romantice, please code you write my love life so I can wish on a star to make it come trow
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
That was so cute. :) Some very, very tiny cliche moments, but still so adorable! I like what you say about the sequel. I'm glad SOMEONE at least understand that!
So cute. Totally loved reading this. ;) Thanks!
Beawr chapter 17 . 10/19/2012

I loooooooove this story. Very well written indeed...

A plot? Easy... how about a new vilian in town? One from another planet... a vilian in which no one has ever seen the likes of before...
heck! You can even do a crossover for the sequel!

Either way, I think this story is a -ma - zing.

BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
It's sweet, but... so sappy. So, so saccharine. (Sorry.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
I don't mind the "not entirely a jerk" part, but it doesn't really seem like Wayne would have been all that self-aware in high school. He was still pretty immature as an adult in canon - it took decades to realize he was sick of the game.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
StarStreakedSky chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
WHO THE HECK IS SILVERSHEPARD? Seriously, I've read plenty of fics were Megamind's name is Syx, and in the author's note, they say that the name belongs to SilverShepard. So, naturally, I want to find this legendary 'SilverShepard.' But every freaking time, the search thing comes up with NOTHING. So, really, who on Earth is SilverShepard?

Btw, like the story :)
Megafangirl chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
back ye shavages! XD
Megafangirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
because megamind is the absolute being of sexy, cute, adorable, funny and smart! duh!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
It was a good story!
Laveycee chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Wonderful AU! Thank you for writing and sharing it with all of us. *gestures to the FanFiction community*

Live long and prosper-and avoid "Music Man's" music!