Reviews for HillBook 2: Return of the Drama
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Please make a trilogy. I want to know what happens in their senior year. The last sentence kind of leads us to believe there's going to be drama their senior year.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I appreciated you putting Helga in an unflattering light. It's possible. People mess up in relationships all the time. And secretly I was happy it was with Lorenzo. In my fic Running Fire, I have them paired and I think they would have some great chemistry. So interesting.

The only issue I might have is Arnold seems semi weak, too goody goody like the show made him out to be in later seasons.

I couldn't believe how awful Sid and Wolfgang were being posting everything on FB. They clearly still hold a grudge against Helga.

So many hilarious allusions. Really funny stuff. I think your first hill book was best though.
Disney'sBelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
are you writing sequel? :)
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
weird... but nice that it had a somewhat happy..esh ending...
braygirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You should make a 3rd one these were great :)
empathapathique chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Another amazing one. Guh, I love reading about their misadventures via Facebook :)
HANut chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I swear you should make another one, because this has to be one of the most hilarious while still in character pieces of Hey Arnold FanFiction I have ever read, and I've read A BUNCH! Almost all of the completed ones, actually. This is probably the best piece of work I've seen in this fandom. I love it! You really did a great job, and I keep rereading it and laughing my head off! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was a great sequel. I love Phil.

Best line:

"Steely Phil - Arnold Shortman: I am the voice of reason and there's a flight to Alaska leaving in half an hour. I'll be waiting in the Packard."
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
is there a sequel for senior year?

like with spinoffs fr winter break and spring break and holidays and

sorry i just foamed at the mouth. holy garblemonster this is good stuff :D
monica chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this is funny
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Gerald Johansen I'm not ashamed to say I love Taylor Swift.

Brainy: 0_0 He's gone to the dark side now.

Jamie-O Johansen: Yeah, you're definitely not a 12 year old girl.

-Timberly Johansen likes this

-Gerald Johansen: 12 year old girls like Justin Beiber.

-Jamie-O Johansen: And since you like Taylor Swift, which makes you a 12 year old girl, by the transitive property, you like Justin Beiber.

-Phoebe Heyerdahl likes this comment

Anyways.. yeah you totally need to do more of these. Seriously.
tabbyisnotacat chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I seriously love the Hillbook stories!

If possible, you should do another!:)

At least I think you should.

Great job!:)
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Arnold/Helga love just makes me melt. 3

loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hahahaha very funny sequal
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hillbook 1 was amazing but Hillbook 2 was off the chain. You have this ability to say so much while saying so little. If a third is coming out I can't wait.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This fic totally slays me.

I loved all the pop culture references and how you talked about the older episodes, since few fics mention them.

I don't have much else to say except that I absolutely enjoyed this fic and that it provided me with some much-needed laughs. :)