Reviews for In search of a future
borg rabbit chapter 20 . 3/3
Wonderful story...
Silver Magiccraft chapter 20 . 10/13/2019
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing your work!
Kawaii-e chapter 20 . 4/13/2019
Thank you formwriting this delightful story.
Lerris chapter 20 . 9/29/2018
This was a pretty good story...
Monster King chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 1/15/2018
Wonderful or perfect
Erimenthe chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
I do so hope that Urd and Severus become a couple (at the very least, become very good friends) and that they can both turn things around at Hogwarts. Between the two of them, I can see the sorting happening differently eventually. I'm glad they were able to finish things early with so much unhappiness avoided, and that Harry does end up with Sirius. I'd love to read more of their story.
angel-wiley chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Q
bkerrmom1 chapter 20 . 3/4/2017
Best crossover ever! I just wish more were written for these two together. Love this story and the excellent way Snape was redeemed. URD is the absolute best match for the potions master. I really hope that your muse comes back to this pairing at some point in the future.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I decided that I wanted to reread this. And it's still good fun. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
This was really good.
So very, very good.
Alethea27 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I really like Urd and I'm glad she was able to grant Severus' wish which made things the best for everyone in both the British Magical and Muggle worlds both.
hall442 chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Magnificent work! Exceptionally engaging! I Enjoyed it from start to finish!
Ferm chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
a myth. This was only one of the reasons Snape hated Harry. Though took her away is by and large a derogatory term to describe Lily marrying James. A better, more truthful version would be "because kf him, he lost her".

Ah well.. Everybody has his/her own interpretation.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Very nice! Read it in one sitting. Sorry didn't review each chapter, but since you'd already completed the story there didn't seem to be any point.

Was kinda hoping for maybe some shipping but this was okay too. I mean, it's Snape, I can understand not wanting to tackle that kind of theme without enough preparation.