Reviews for In search of a future
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/14
I decided that I wanted to reread this. And it's still good fun. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
This was really good.
So very, very good.
Alethea27 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I really like Urd and I'm glad she was able to grant Severus' wish which made things the best for everyone in both the British Magical and Muggle worlds both.
hall442 chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Magnificent work! Exceptionally engaging! I Enjoyed it from start to finish!
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
a myth. This was only one of the reasons Snape hated Harry. Though took her away is by and large a derogatory term to describe Lily marrying James. A better, more truthful version would be "because kf him, he lost her".

Ah well.. Everybody has his/her own interpretation.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Very nice! Read it in one sitting. Sorry didn't review each chapter, but since you'd already completed the story there didn't seem to be any point.

Was kinda hoping for maybe some shipping but this was okay too. I mean, it's Snape, I can understand not wanting to tackle that kind of theme without enough preparation.
Cemalidor chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Very nice to read with a sound ending. :)
Cemalidor chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
"If you want them to treat you like an adult, then you have to act like one. And that means you have to own up to your mistakes and make amends."
Truer words were seldom spoken. Really, even i consider myself failing there sometimes. :)
Luckily you decided to oblige to harrys wish to get some more 'screentime' :XD We can't have a grumpy mainchara. At least as long as the chara don't require it. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Hm, about the part "he's the only one who is capable of putting an end to the Dark Lord" of business i'm curious if you will put in a twist regarding the halfblood prince. :)
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
THAT i call stress relieve... would need something like that myself from time to time... *smirk*
Cemalidor chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Hm, maybe it was luck Dumbledore didn't try to read her mind as far as i got it. :)
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Okaaay, i think now it's getting real interesting...
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Well, the bartender got his priorities down. :XD Quite curious where this will lead.
rmiser1994 chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
great story! I have really enjoyed reading it .
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
At least Snape got a true friend. too bad he didn't get laid. he is like a...36year old virgin?