Reviews for In search of a future
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
lol someone should send minerva a racy underwear magazine as a prank
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
lol Gender switch potion... hahah Snappy you should be worried. Weasley twins lolz

Yes She zappyed the toad.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
lol Kami School
Peroth would be Herbology teacher
Lind- Defence against dark arts
Belldandy Charms, Care for Magical Creatures, Transfiguration
Skuld - Divination? she is the norn of the future..., Runes? if she could make magical machines she should have a good grasp of Rune combinations.
Banpei-kun grounds keeper
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Snappy you have the strongest being in the forest to protect you. its okay to relax
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
well at least he didnt wish to get laid. like Keiichi did accidently.

Finally he believes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Hild the super mom! loved her attitude in the anime.

lol Yes she finally started zapping people.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
oh oh Lucy you blonde hottie. you angered the wrong Goddess.

i wonder when Snappy will start Believing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
potions pairing?

oh no you didn't SNappy! oh oh i hope Urd doesnt zap him... to much.
fehihodkfletef232 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
An excellent story! Very well written.
DrSB chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I liked it. The writing is simple (good for me as English is not my native language). The characters are likeable. It is relaxing.
I believe you when you write that this tale was written (set) by itself! Seriously, at certain times it happened to me, with ideas occupying my brain!
Some one complained that Urd was not sexy enough. While I understand very well this argument (well-known character), I see here a romance as a useless complication and an improbable subplot.
My favorite crossover with "Oh! My Goddess" remains "Dire Fates" by David Tai. Do you know? With John Constantine.

I saw some misspellings. I am supposing that the "rouge dementors" (in your abstract) is meaning "a rogue dementor" and not a red dementor or a scarlet dementor or a dementor with... lipstick! (The kiss of a Lipstick Dementor is best suited to "The Invisibles" by Grant Morrison. Lord Voldemort vs. Lord Fanny ?! Argh, NO).
Chantilly's Mom chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
very entertaining. Wish I knew how Severus and Urd's friendship progressed.
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Wow
Not only is this an awesome story but it's very well writen
Snape and Urd XD
They work so perfectly together
Sincerely The Sign Painter
grunthos chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Albus Dumble dore never said in the books that he had any problem with anyone being placed in Slytherin.
deathgeonous chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Ah, I really wanted to read this one again. So, I did. Hehe. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
gandalf chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Dumbledore wasn't against anyone being placed in any house, goddess or otherwise. Oh, and in the last paragraph there's a mistake, namely, Urd's smile was left them wishing they hadn't.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »