Reviews for Secrets, Twists and Chaos
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
That was a grate story. I know how Tatsuki turned a hollow base from your story ( well on my own way of seeing things ): Mayuri have his stupid invention affect her and it turned her into a hollow something.
librastar chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Wow. I read this brilliant story over the course of three days, and a huge pat on the back for actually finishing it eventhough there were big gaps in between, it would have been a crying shame if your story had gone into the unfinished pile.

Let's see - what did I like about this story? Too much to name really but most of all, characterisation was really done masterfully. The characters felt very fresh yet true to their canon selves; I loved how natural Toshiro's feelings for Karin developed over time, not overly sappy or cliched love at first sight at all. I also particularly enjoyed your writing of Matsumoto and Ichigo - both done wonderfully in character as well.

Props for also having a substantial plot and tying your story in with events in the manga; an interesting concept having Karin be a member of the Vizard. I love that you involved familiar faces such as Kyoraku and Ukitake, and used them as comic relief especially in moments where the atmosphere was getting rather tense and heavy.

To be honest , I disliked the epilogue where Yuzu quit school and became a Shinigami because I just think that Yuzu is the normal one in the family and deserves to lead a purely human life. Also not a fan of Renji/Tatsuki (I ship RenRuki) but this is really nitpicking.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
I had such an amazing time reading this story. No regrets even though I have finals to study for. You had me flailing around with all the feels this story gave me. Great job!
jf chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
i enjoyed reading this!
DeliriousDingo chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
They only played a game of soccer.
Doragon no Namida chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry if tho is really late, but I was rereading this and decided to comment/review.
I love how you ended it; it was left open...
You should totally do a story on Yuzu's and Tatsuki's sides of the story. There aren't that many well written Renji/Tatsuki stories (I adore them)...
But seriously, consider writing the side stories?
I loved it!
jesi ki kage chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
That is certainly an interesting ending. But it is a well wrapped up one and also nicely ties in all of the people who would normally be left behind. Good job. Thank you for writing and please keep up the good work. -Jesi Ki Kage
biganimefan18 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
I really like your story. Good job.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
This was an awesome story.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I cant wait until he realizes how he feels about her. Reading hiw he goes abiut trying to hit on karin would be hilarious. Cool story.
Glowing Blue chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Wow, so it's finally over, and I'm a little sad. I still remember the first time I ever read the first chapter, and how I instantly fell in love. (But it really has been on-going for a while, because I don't think we ever used to talk *at all* when you first published this, and I can barely remember a time when we didn't) O.O

Still, though, I think the ending was definitely satisfactory enough, even *if* you don't write a separate story about Tatsuki and Yuzu. Honestly, I really liked how you kept it vague; I was confused at first but I enjoyed that moment of "ohhhh" when I continued reading and started piecing things together. And I love how hardcore Yuzu has become :P

Also, the relationships between everyone were too cute. Reading about everyone just casually helping the Vizard move in a surprisingly domestic scene completely won me over.

And then there's Toushiro :) Poor, awkward, still trying to act cool even though he secretly loves Karin and should really make a move Toushiro. Have I mentioned that I love him? Because that image of him trying to be suave as he walks in, only to have his image destroyed by Hiyori and Karin, is adorable. I don't even mind that he and Karin never "officially" became a couple when they already balance each other so well.

So thanks for the wonderful story! :D
Glowing Blue chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Well, here I am, late to the reviewing party. Better late than never, though, right?

Anyway, the first thing I wanted to comment on was that I love how your story shows the effects of changing even one part of the plot line, and how different the canon universe would turn out because of it. Honestly, I never would have imagined that a single act of placing Karin into the cast of Vizard would end things with such different results - the fact that they don't have to stay in the Soul Society, the satellite division, and even their relationship with the shinigami all changed, and I think that's pretty amazing.

The next point is obviously how incredibly precious Toushiro is :3 Having friends does that boy good! The fact that he can't stop thinking and worrying about Karin just melted my heart, just like reading about so many of the shinigami sticking up for the Vizard. That "petition" part just killed me :D

The kiss was super sweet, simply because reading about awkward, teenage HitsuKarin always makes my day :)
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very glad this isnt just a ones shot!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I loved the way this ended, I am a little disappointed there was no real kiss, but whatever. I'll live.
It was still a fun story which made my love for the Vizord spring to life and my love for Toshiro and Karin, as a couple and individually, grow stronger.
Sylmarien chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
well, that was a nice ending, I like how Yuzu stood up to her friends and when I think about it her becoming a member of the 4th squad is a perfect fit, I wonder if she'll work with Orihime when she chooses to leave the real world?
I feel a bit sorry for tasuki getting hollowfied, I would definitely like to read that story and see how Renji fits in to it and her future :) but Karin's joining of the vizard was a great idea and I love her interactions with Hiyori, acutally your portrayal of Hiyori was great fullstop, really funny, I laughed out loud so much at her lines.
Finally, I loved how Karin an Hitsugaya interacted and your development of their relationship -none of that day after first meeting I love you bullcrap but a realistic development from first meeting to friendship and then possible love, even if neither of them will admit it lol. It was a good story, thanks for writing