Reviews for First Name Basis
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
That was amusing, excellent job

Sorry for the short reviews tonight, I'm sick right now
Cat chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Haha: "We can't rename her."

And then, of course, when it doubt: ask Don. :) Wonderful job! Fave!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"And the orange one is the pathological liar. Got it." XD I laughed SO hard at that.

"As long as they didn't take off their bandanas or switch them around like last night..."

It's so funny because I could totally see them doing that!

Great job!
Eclectic Me chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Hi, fun story! I'm always interested in seeing the process of people getting used to their magical or unusual surroundings, and I've thought about what it might be like for April as she first got to know them as individuals. Are you planning to write anymore chapters? You've got the kind of thing that can go either way. It would be fun to see more, but it works just fine as is too.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I cant believe she cant tell them apart! They dont look THAT much alike! But if i were in their position id totally swap colors. XD This is what you get for mistaking me for raph and *Shudders* mikey!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
*laughing* Haha, the trouble with names. XP
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Haha. I enjoyed this one. Very likely that something like this happened.
Saiyura chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Did you do the 'last night' one as a story or can you do that please because ... I REALLY want to know what happened
Saiyura chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Yeah, that seems more realistic... but Don now seems a bit like a stalker from how you mentioned he 'keeps' track of her XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
That was funny. The Turtles don't know her name, and she doesn't remember theirs. Great job on this.

The Bubbly One,

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome job on this so far. I really like it.

The Bubbly One,

Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Haha. April's not the only one with naming issues. Seems like the guys can't remember her name either. I bet that makes April feel better.
Peechy-Keen chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
*clamps hand over mouth and snickers* That was too funny! XD I especially loved the "pathological liar" part. Mikey's such a dork.

Aw, of course Donny would know ;)

I can sympathize with this too well. I'm terrible with names, and if I learn a series of names in one sitting, count on me to forget 3/4 of them and mix up the last 1/4 XD At least April knew their names...just...not the faces.

God Bless,

MelodyWinters chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Snickers... Leave it to Donny to be the one that remembers.

Nice second installment!