Reviews for She Was Beautiful
Guest chapter 62 . 2/11/2014
I am so sad that I reached the end of what's been posted D:

I really hope this comes back some time. I really enjoyed it and liked that it wasn't just romance romance romance. I really want to know what happens! I read it all in a day, and I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it.

Please come back-even though it's been two years QQ
a Wiccan chapter 62 . 2/8/2014
Please continue! You left off at such an important part!
Miyuki chapter 62 . 4/30/2013
Wow! What a story I'm totally hooked! I hope you update soon.
Miyuki chapter 45 . 4/28/2013
o/ Plot development? 8/10 I feel it's a bit slow for this far in the story but it's a very interesting plot

o/ Characters in-character and true to themselves? Use of characters? 9/10 you're doing a great job :)

o/ Description? 8/10 you don't have to describe everything, sometimes I feel like I'm getting sensory overload

o/ Overall quality of the writing? Easy to read? Engaging? Grammar and Spelling? 9/10 it's certainly all of the above but I don't think you ever explained what bakemono means

o/ Enjoyment? 10/10

o/ Overall? 8/10
LadyOrange101a chapter 61 . 4/27/2013
This is so elaborate (sp?) It is amazing, good work...It seems like this could happen, nice set up and writing...
dbswldnjs chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Bloody hell mate.
You have a gift... this is the first bloody chapter and I'm already hooked! Your writing style is amazing! The way you describe things, and give detail is like poetry.
I love how you didn't slap an OC in the first chapter, and I love he fact that Gaara has a hamster!
The only thing I didn't like was that I wished it was ten times longer.
You truly do have a gift for story writing and I predict many aspiring fanfic writers will be inspired by this. I know I am!
I can honestly see this being a truly amazing story. Onward to the next chapter my friend!
-Jiwon
Bluekit5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
WOW! This is flippin amazing! I'm not really a fan of Naruto, but this was just simply awesome. It's very well written and already can I tell from the first chapter it will be good.
Abandoned account44 chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
Oh! momoka you strong girl! Bridal style carry between two girls...nice
Abandoned account44 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Ha! Temari had the hots for him!
Abandoned account44 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Mysterious wheelchair lady :o
Abandoned account44 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
So momoka is the one that gets paired of with gaara?
Abandoned account44 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Haha! Seasickness
Abandoned account44 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
The mind country? WTH
Please don't let this be about some girl with super mind reading abilities
And wouldn't it be over the top that kages have to investigate, village leaders who have more important things to do than that
I mean it makes more sense that they send somebody else to do it to confirm their suspicions
Abandoned account44 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Eating chicken helps you sleep?
Love gaara's pov, not to corny or boring, although it was too straight lace or stiff
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 61 . 6/5/2012
Wow, just...wow. How on earth do you write fight scenes as amazing as these? I can actually imagine the characters fighting that...green-fog-thing. (shivers). Keep up the awesome work!