Reviews for Into the World of Detective Conan
DOESANYONEKNOW chapter 1 . 2/18
Dude. Would someone literally do/say that first thing they wake up?
Does anyone know any genius goes to DC?
dcfanxxl chapter 50 . 12/2/2015
It's already finished? I'd like it to go on please even if its a few years later pleas, could write more ?I'm begging you...
shortywallflower chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
I have a friend, she's half-Japanese and her name is Eimi so it's kinda weird because Eimi and Aimi are sound alike.
DMSR chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
Dear Chelsea,
I just have to say, I so like your story. I probably have read hundreds of fabrics but your story is awesome! Anyways,please update soon. And I want you to solve this. What is the meaning of DMSR? I'll give you a hint: D is in your story title.M is where Kaito looked at the gem to confirm if it is the Pandora gem. S is something you see inthe winter.R is something that Kaito pulls out in his hand and has done the trick when first met it? OK,I have to go next time,Bye.

-DMSR
Moonlight Snow chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
You can call me Moonlight Snow. Short for Detective Moonlight Snow Rose. So like your story but it scared me a little, just a little.
-Detective Moonlight Snow Rose
DMSR chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
This is Moonlight Snow. Short for Detective Moonlight Snow Rose.I like the story but you have a lot wrong grammars. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes.
-Detective Moonlight Snow Rose
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
What's with everyone's obsion with chloroform
Alanna chapter 50 . 2/20/2014
My god I read all 50 chapters in 1 hour what is the name of the 2 part I'm dying to know your story is so good you should become a profennsional author
rlg chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
can you do the ouran high school world next, please?
FANCONAN chapter 50 . 12/18/2013
this story was sooo cool! I hope that you will continue to write it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
fuyukochii chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
But I guess Volume 78 where Bourbon was revealed was released in 2012..
fuyukochii chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
uh. Isn't Amuro Bourbon? ;v; Or are you just switching some stuff?
fuyukochii chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Justt a question. Do you turn into a sort of anime/manga form or everything looks realistic? :'D I always fantasize going into the world of Detective Conan after I read the manga.
Storylover chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Hi! I'm soooo late to review this,(cause it's already completed, or rather, discontinued) but, I'm just confuse with switch around POV. Other than that, I love this story.

Best regards,