Reviews for Lost Boy
lkspires chapter 13 . 3/26
It's a shame you never finished this.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Awwww, poor Peter! Poor El, poor Neal! I hope he's okay...

Very nice job, I look forward to more chapters.
Mary chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I just finished reading your story. It was so sweet and moving and adorable. I love how El decides that she wants Neal to stay as a child so that they can give him the happy childhood he didn't have. Neal wanting to play baseball but not wanting to get dirty was hilarious. I think you really captured Mozzie's character in his" not feeling jealous" of Neal's new friend and then having Neal say that Mozzie was his BEST FRIEND.

Thanks. : )
Thatx1xchick chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
omg! update please!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Please update this story soon. This story is was to awesome and good to just be forgotten
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
WHAT.
WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT.
NEAL! Neal what happened to you?! I need to know! D: Oh no oh no oh no!
(On a non-emotional side note, that was very well written! Excellent job of manipulating my emotions, and good job on the lead-in to the scene. It can be hard to do flashback-to-present type of things without being confusing, but you did a good job. While still tugging on my heartstrings. Nice!)
Oh but please please please do tell me what happens (and what happened). Even if it's just a review response PM or something, I'd be thankful. This is a wonderful story, thank you so much for writing it!
I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Clara Brighet chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
LOLOLOLOL That is so Neal. Not wanting to throw the ball too hard for fear he will hit somebody. c: awwwwww
Hahahahaha get used to it Peter. ;D I can see Neal running track...
This whole chapter put a grin on my face. Thank you for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Lol poor Mozzie ;) But he hasn't been replaced, Neal wouldn't forget him.
'Best fwiend.' That was so cute.
And he called Peter Daddy! :D :D :D :D :D :D YAAYYYYYY That makes me so happy :3
Clara Brighet chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I am just overwhelmed by the mushy awesome happy feels right now. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES D'AWWWWWWWWW that is so CUTE. SO CUTE. I love it. (Did I say that already?) Well I love it.
- Clara
Clara Brighet chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
The beginning of this chapter. AS;DLKFJAS;DFLKJS;DFKLJ yes.
What more can I say? I feel like a broken record, but all I can think of is "I love it I love it I love it I love it..."
I love it. ;)
Clara Brighet chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Oohhhh man. O.O That is not a pleasant feeling.
Phew! What a relief for Elizabeth. :)
The parental feels are threatening to smother me. Which is awesome. ;D
Loving it!
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Once again: AWWWWWWWWWWWW my heart is meltinggg a;sdlkfjas;dlfkj c:
Your writing is so good! I love it I love it I love it! 3
Clara Brighet chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
El just about melted by heart here. And I want to give Peter a hug.
Scratch that, I want to give them ALL hugs.
This is wonderful. 3
- Clara
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Hahahahahahahaha! The scenes you write are just wonderful! And the characters' interactions, too. Don't stop! :D
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Awww ahahahahahahaha Elizabeth ;D That was great.
Oh yeah. Definitely necessary.