Reviews for Lost Boy
Last Updated: March 21, 2012
Oh god, how that killed me. I'm aware that this fic is dead, and that this account may be abandoned (I don't know, I've never come across you before), but if there's any chance you'll see this, I want you to know that I'm rewatching White Collar on Netflix and I really, really enjoyed reading this.
Margarete1 chapter 13 . 8/28
Ah how I wish you would come back and finish this story, I never tire of reading, always hoping that you can finish it. I love how you describe all the characters each in their style. It's a shame it is not over. But now after all these years I have to conform
anyctophilian chapter 13 . 7/19
awww youuu cruel living me hanging! return pleassseee...
MoonlightSharpee chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Dude update please i am going insane trying to firgure out what happen to Neal.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
Hey,could u please come back and finish this story.. PLEASE!
lkspires chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
It's a shame you never finished this.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Awwww, poor Peter! Poor El, poor Neal! I hope he's okay...

Very nice job, I look forward to more chapters.
Mary chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I just finished reading your story. It was so sweet and moving and adorable. I love how El decides that she wants Neal to stay as a child so that they can give him the happy childhood he didn't have. Neal wanting to play baseball but not wanting to get dirty was hilarious. I think you really captured Mozzie's character in his" not feeling jealous" of Neal's new friend and then having Neal say that Mozzie was his BEST FRIEND.

Thanks. : )
Thatx1xchick chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
omg! update please!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Please update this story soon. This story is was to awesome and good to just be forgotten
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
WHAT.
WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT.
NEAL! Neal what happened to you?! I need to know! D: Oh no oh no oh no!
(On a non-emotional side note, that was very well written! Excellent job of manipulating my emotions, and good job on the lead-in to the scene. It can be hard to do flashback-to-present type of things without being confusing, but you did a good job. While still tugging on my heartstrings. Nice!)
Oh but please please please do tell me what happens (and what happened). Even if it's just a review response PM or something, I'd be thankful. This is a wonderful story, thank you so much for writing it!
I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Clara Brighet chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
LOLOLOLOL That is so Neal. Not wanting to throw the ball too hard for fear he will hit somebody. c: awwwwww
Hahahahaha get used to it Peter. ;D I can see Neal running track...
This whole chapter put a grin on my face. Thank you for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Lol poor Mozzie ;) But he hasn't been replaced, Neal wouldn't forget him.
'Best fwiend.' That was so cute.
And he called Peter Daddy! :D :D :D :D :D :D YAAYYYYYY That makes me so happy :3
Clara Brighet chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I am just overwhelmed by the mushy awesome happy feels right now. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES D'AWWWWWWWWW that is so CUTE. SO CUTE. I love it. (Did I say that already?) Well I love it.
- Clara
Clara Brighet chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
The beginning of this chapter. AS;DLKFJAS;DFLKJS;DFKLJ yes.
What more can I say? I feel like a broken record, but all I can think of is "I love it I love it I love it I love it..."
I love it. ;)