Reviews for Harry Potter and the Grimoire of Darkness
starlite22 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Great story please update soon
nisey610 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Oh my has Ginny done something to her? Can't wait to find out! Update soon! Latr
thebookworm90 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
So what sport does Hermione practice? Football? Swimming? Oh! Oh! Maybe gymnastics? That would explain any flexability. *hint hint* But so would yoga; however, that's more of a form of exercise and not actually a sport.
Lady-Isowen chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Fantastic chapter! I hope you can update soon! :)
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
great, now... can you try and update a little sooner?
pawsrule chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm glad Harry stood up to Ginny regarding her treatment of hermione. The sorting hats prophecy was wonderful, I wonder why hermione didn't catch that was about her. Look forward to more. Hope the couples break up soon.
AllWasWell07 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Oh come on she should so know it was talking about her. Great update though.
Captain Awesomesauce chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Woohoo, awesome story! Please keep updating, very promising fic. Do you think you may have made Ginny a bit too dislikable?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
please continue
Stroke of Coffee chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Write more please. :D
ungoliantt chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
yay update :)
nisey610 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait til the next update!

Latr
Lady-Isowen chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! I love how Hermione refuses to be a doormat to Ginny! :D
timsgirlashley chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
ooo this seems like its going to be really intresting. please have harry and hermione get together soon, ron and ginny are getting on my nerves. please update soon
Jarno chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Interesting story, looking forward to how it continues.

One thing though: "tended to have a bit too much respect for rules and authority."

In the early years yes, but by the seventh book I'd say Hermione trusts authority the least of them all. In their third year, Hermione walks out of divination and calls it rubbish. Trelawney is a teacher and an authority figure. In their fifth year, Hermione is the one to go against Umbridge, right from the start. In the seventh book, Hermione is the only one out of the trio who thinks Dumbledore could be flawed, Harry and Ron won't believe any bad word about Dumbledore.