Reviews for A Captain's Punishment Part 2
E.N.D.K chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
PLEASE! continue with Renji tying Byakuya up and having his way with him as the rest of the prize for winning the bet. Also could you continue with what happens the next day, when the everyone in soul society finds out they are together.
Desriel chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Love it. So funny. xD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
O god lol u should write part 3 that was so funny
SexyBleachGuys chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
OMG! Your did a continuation?! Aaaah! Its amazing! How did I not...? How have I not...? I love it! Awesome Possum!
Neko-chan chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I don't usually review stories, but this one as well as the first part were just so well written, hilarious and hot that I couldn't resist writing one
Btw I really love give-take relationships, haha.
seaofinferno chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hmm, I'm not able to PM Message you, so I'll just request through here. Well, first, can you make a sequel to this story? Sequel to Captains Punisme. 2?
After that, could you create an Ichigo x Uryu?

Thank ya!
xalk chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh this was awesome. Probably one of the hottest Ive read, mm.

I could do with less "oh gods" as it feels ooc and a bit annoying, or maybe its intentional? Also bit ooc with byakuya being so open with public sex and not noticing reiatsu? But maybe that doesnt matter, didnt prevent me from thoughly enjoying reading... Esp the hand to hand play fighting.

Hoping youll write another sequel or spin off... Byakuya and renji are lovely!
Fluffy3314 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Gloriousness in word form! XD lol with that pairing I can never quite imagine who would be on top
Phee chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
The last line made me smile :D
Lightning the Flash chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
AWESOME STORY! REALLY LOVED IT!

This as very very hot and sexy! Haha, those guys are sooo shocked! XD

Great job! :D
ActuallyNevis chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Really liked these two stories together...very, very good! :)
MoonLitPride chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
this story has *way* less reviews than it should have!

:P :D

Write more, pls!
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
CONTINUE THIS, I got a kick out of the end and great job

You should write that everyone finds out or you should continue what Renji does to Byakuya or BOTH
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Nice so far
Lady Akribos-san chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Absolutely marvelous! I read the first part a few months ago and today I've discovered this. I hope you write more of this!