Reviews for The TARDIS
DarkBalance chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
So I really liked this one. I got the link off of the TARDIS. It was really pretty... I want to assume this is before River was "saved" but at the same time... I'm not sure. It's an alternate universe, alternate River. Oh, I think I have a few plot bunnies now...
Orchidellia chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Ack, so sad! I found this in a challenge thread and decided to read it on whimsy, and I'm glad I did. So, so sad. :(
aBlue Gillespian chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
Haha I so can see the Doctor doing this. This was brilliant
aBlue Gillespian chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
Aww that was so sweet nice friends Theta has.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
Haha completely out of character but I loved the end I can think of s few things that the Master give him.;)
aBlue Gillespian chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Oh I love this. I love Theta/ Koshei. I always thought that they don't get holidays in the Academy the poor things, but I like this idea.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Aww poor Doctor. You seem to really like writing Nine or Eight just after the time war. This was so depressing which is to say you really managed to get it through to us.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
I love it oh your Doctor/Master stories are so sad but also so sweet. And they really need to spend some time talking in the TARDIS.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
And I'm so glad you wrote this too. I live Nine too. A bit too much Rose but it maybe was necessary. But I loved it it was so sad and beautiful.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
I love you for fixing the departing of Tegan. Really good chapter.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
Oh that was sad but nice I always liked the idea of pairing to some extension Tegan and Five.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
This was brilliant, fantastic and beautiful. Honesty I have no words right now.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Oh it was so bitter sweet. I love your Susan. I really never watched the episode when he leaves her but now I thing I have to watch it. I always wondered what would have happened and I like your version. So beautifully written as well.
SonicTeamCE chapter 29 . 12/24/2011
aww I liked this one! I've only seen a few episodes of SJA but I might have to watch more...I like Luke :) and Sarah Jane obviously. I haven't seen any with this Maria persion though - just Rani and Clark or Clyde or something

anyway, great chapter! (this also goes for chapter 12 though I can't speak for chapter 10 as I don't really know about Theta and Koshei and all that...except Theta is the Doctor right?)
aBlue Gillespian chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Awe this was so beautiful but sad probably not the best thing to read on Christmas. Is great tho... Pour Amy so young but so wise in the end. I loved this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »