Reviews for Drowning
Swurve chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
That was good n heavy I wish u could've done Caroline n finish it with Bonnies pov
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Wow those were powerful and so sad, but so true. Are you going to one for Jeremy? Maybe one of Bonnie's ghost? I hope you add to this eventually. I'm also glad that she didn't die. I wish the writers would have them thank her more often. I mean the only one of them that has ever thanked her is Damon (which is sad cause the others say their her friends but constantly take her for granted).
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
WOW! - talk about angst! Just awesome writing, and I think this one is my favourite...or maybe the damon-part..or..f**k it - all of them are fantastic! Looooove it!
xSJA chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
This is like the deepest. My favorite was Damon, because it was Damon. And this is my second favorite because of all the effort put into it. Godd job!
xSJA chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I think Elena is pretty self-centered too, even though she doesnt mean to be she is.

If I owned TVD, I'd not make EVERYTHING revolve around Elena.

And when you were talking about Damon not knowing Bonnie, were those true or did you make it up for the story?

Either ways, I loved it!
xSJA chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aw, I love this. I like reading/seeing Damon's vulnerable side to him. It's real cute! And you did a great job with it! I will be reading on. )
Stela Alencar chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey! I not much to do reviews but I saw a Bamon video and I remembered of this fic at the same time! It talks about the anniversary of bonnie's death... does remind you of something? lol Either way, you description of the characters is PERFECT! The Stefan's chapeter was the most painfull to read! Keep like that :D

watch?vBbrP5e2dIOM&featureplayer_embedded
Princess0771 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I get what you're saying. If you do coninue it or you don't it's find with me since this story is already incredible as it is, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see (well...read). Also, why don't you make the decision after you finish all the POVs to see if your muse inspires you to write more or leave as is. The main reason, beside having Bamon together, I would like to see this fic continued is that I would love to see Bonnie finally getting the gratitude, apology,and respect that she deserves and is clearly lacking in the show. Reading about how sorry, guilty, upset, etc Elena, Stefan, Damon, etc... are is one thing but to actually see them apologizing to Bonnie and saying that she deserved so much more than they had given her is another thing and I would just like to see it being done because I kind of doubt it'll happen anytime soon, if ever, in the show.

Anyway, on the review...

Yes! I am so glad that you mentioned that there isn't that big a difference between what Damon did for Katherine and what Stefan does for Elena. Just to protect and/or save the women that they claim to love, they certainly have a habit of walking all over people and sacrificing them. Look at episode Rose and how Stefan treated Bonnie and Jeremy. He acted like they worked for him and that they were complete strangers to Elena rather than her brother and best friend. Bossing Jeremy around to give him the coordinates and telling Bonnie that her spell wasn't good enough as well as asking her to lift the spell that killed her Grams knowing that it hasn't been that long since she died. It's like when it comes to Elena Stefan completely forgets that there are other people besides his brother that cares for her and wants to protect her. That's why I think Stelena got back together too soon because Elena never really had the chance to distance herself from the Salvatores and be more involved with her family and friends because the Salvatores won't give her that chance and won't leave her alone so she has the time to pay more attention to her family. I think what Isobel said truly applies in this case that you're doom with the Salvatores.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant but both Salvatore brothers are truly ticking me off this season. It's just they act like Elena is the only one that matters at times and it's getting very annoying very quickly.

This! I am so glad you included this because I really do wonder what Emily and Sheila feel about whats currently happening on the show with Bonnie and the Salvatores are using her. I wonder if Emily regrets helping them with the Daylight rings and saving them when they were killed? Also, I wonder if Sheila wishes she just ignored Bonnie's request for Elena and just left them in there? I just really wonder what they think about the Salvatores and Elena's treatment of Bonnie in this season.

Yeah, I can totally see Stefan blaming other people (Jeremy) for with holding info on Bonnie's condition instead of immediately blaiming himself for what happen to her even though second to Elena he's the one that got her this involved in his and Damon's mess in the first place.

This is another thing I've been ponderng. How is it possible that Stefan did not know that witches have limits. I mean, I know witches probably hid that factor, but Stefan's been around for quite a long time so he should have known at least something about witches and their weaknesses.

Anyway, it was a pretty sad POV but the more I start connecting these POVs to what's been happening on the show the less sorry I feel for all the characters, especially Stefan, Elena, and Damon because these three are the main cause for Bonnie's death.

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait to see whose POV is next and Happy Holidays!

P.S. I tried to make this review as long as possible so I could give this review to you as an early X-mas present (If you celebrate Christmas).

Toodles!xoxoxo!
zozo42 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
awww Stefan!

he would be the only one whose guilty is utterly genuine.

Are you going to do Caroline/Jeremy too?

can't wait for more
zozo42 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
awww poor Elena. is she still with Sefan coz there was practically no mention of him
STarSHipper chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I ended up crying at the end of this chapter. Elena POV is sad but in Stephan POV his sadness is more deeper..I don't know but I just felt like it..

Please continue! I don't want Bonnie to stay alive but at least could you make it so that Damon can have a closure with Bonnie... He could see Bonnie.. I want Damon to tell Bonnie what he felt about her... if it's not love, it's okay. But I really want to see Damon interaction with Bonnie ghost~~

Pleaaseee~~_
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Stefan's pov definitely rivals Damon's in the emotional department. I can so see him feeling the regret and his dream of Bonnie is so sad. Yes his pov rivals Damon's, but of course I am bias and Damon's takes the cake.

I love taht you will only do the pov's of those who knew about Bonnie. Maybe give us one more look into Damon's pov to wrap it up?

Can't wait for Caroline's pov.
Infrena chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
It was true bonnie never got anythhing from always take and take...poor bonnie cant wait for next chapter.
Sky Samuelle chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
oh, this story is so awesome.

I loved every word out of Stefan's mind! Especially how he realized that he gets tunnel vision too, where Elena is concerned, and the fact he still dreams of Bonnie after all those years... as he definitely should.

You made an awesome point about how the vampires could forget that last time the tomb got open , it took two witches and one of them had atually a long experience.

"Then how come you didn't know that she had a limit? That the fucking well wasn't bottomless. Fuck off, Stefan."

For some reason I A-DO-RE this line from Jeremy, and I quite looking forward his POV, although I'm not exactly a shiper where he and our witch are concerned.

I stay the greater, louder supporter for bringing back Bonnie but I see what you mean about not wanting to cheapening he drama.

So, if you want a bittersweet ending more in line with the original concept of this story, I was thinking you could simply add an epilogue where Bonnie is simply re-born.. as in reincarnation, since witches are strong believers in it.

Mind you, I have no idea of how the gange might recognize her, but I'm endlessly amused at the idea of Damo or Caroline meeting a 'reincarnated version' of Bonnie after something like a centry or more.
Lula9167 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I can't say which chapter is better. I just loved them all. I love your writing style. Please keep posting.