Reviews for I Won't Let You Down
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i want to kill Koboi, for killing Julius D:
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hmmm...the beginning of this was promising, but the middle part, where she begins to think about her mission to save Artemis and Butler, just seems superfluous. We all know about what she has to do. We've read the books. For this ficlet to really work, I think you needed to stick more with Holly's thoughts about Root. Maybe go back into her memories a bit, maybe contemplate something specific like her initiation into the Recon unit.

Overall, though, the grammar and flow is good. A nice first try. Just remember: with fanfiction, your audience is likely just as knowledgeable as you, and they want something new to look at. Not a review of old plots.
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I'm surprised that Eion Colfer didn't think to put something like this in the book. This is probably very much what Holly was thinking.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
For a first fanfic, this is very good. I thought you did a nice job of keeping Holly in character, and your mechanics looked fine to me.

My one complaint is that it didn't really *add* anything, per se, to my perception of Holly or that scene, but you still did a nice job of capturing her emotions. This deserves a lot more reviews than a lot of the fics in this fandom, and I hope you keep writing.
mischievous101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
o,o

TT That was beautiful. No grammar mistakes that truly jump out at me.

Just... wow. For a first fanfic, this is beautiful...

*nods slowly and trawls slowly through the Internet*

~Bunnie... :o3
Jeanne Reveur chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was a wonderful soliloquy, from Holly's point of view. Very well done. Good grammar wise, and it was short and sweet. This was very good as far as first time stories go. You've obviously been writing before coming here.

Constructive criticism wise, you changed from first person to third near the end there. Besides that, it was great. I can't wait to see more of your work.

May I be the first to welcome you to fanfiction? Welcome!

Jeanne