Reviews for I Can't Wait Until Tomorrow
guest chapter 2 . 1/31
Please write more!
BuzzCat chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Aw... loved this very muchly. Just so sweet and wonderful. I was freaking out when Zoe and Emily walked in. Apparently my eyes bugged out and I started laughing and my mom gave me crap about it. XD That's how good your story is. I thought that was the best bit of it, but I'm kinda crazy like that. Happy writing!
Fine Fall chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I, for some silly reason, thought there wasn't a second chapter to this story, and reviewed it as such.

But I've got to tell you, this chapter is made of *awesomeness*! :D

Every single bit of it. How they wake up, the way Gillian is wearing Cal's clothes and how Emily walkes in on Gill and reacts to them being together... and, and, and... :D I could paste the whole story into my review, and tell you I loved every single word of it. Now I'll just suffice with telling you I loved every single word of it :P

I always review right after I've read a story and I'm beginning to figure it might not be the greatest idea. I'm always over-hyper if I like the story and over enthusiastic, which is not a great foundation for a worthy/usefull critique for a story.

But here you've got it anyways :P

I actually want to read it a second time, right after I've finished reading it. I don't remember ever feeling the urge to read the same story back to back before :)

I couldn't post this review without mentioning how Cal helps Gillian over the shattered glass. You painted a lovely image writing that
Fine Fall chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :)

I love your writing style and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Lie To Me fics. Already read some. Just counted, and figured there's only 5 stories left of your LtM fics I haven't read :( Only wished there were more. I love drunk Gill and how you wrote both of them together, Cal's thoughts and how Gillian takes initiative, both when drunk and sober
Rosajean chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
aww! cute story! loved it!
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
"I've been at war with you too long, love. 'Bout time you threw something back."

"he knew when too far was too far. He knew when enough was enough."

"sometimes, you need to push back. And you need to hold on and not give up."

"This is exactly what it looks like."

"her smell seeping into his pillow to the point where he'd never be able to get it out and never want to. She didn't know that it was his fault, she'd downed his most expensive scotch, just to work up the nerve to force out of him, what was rightly hers."

"The way they'd always looked."

"She was shoveling the pancakes in, as gracefully as one can shovel a pancake and it made him marvel at her ability to be so amazing."

omg! i sooo loved this fic! so many colors in it! thank u Perpetually :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
killer lines: (some of them so romantic & funny! wich is a very difficult kinda combination to achieve for most callian writers)

"Not on the couch,"

"two thirds of a bottle of Scotch was asking the question, not Gillian and he cared for her too much, to answer the scotch instead of her."

"standing that way had become easier than navigating her own two legs."

"He was wondering where Sweet-Toothed-Gillian had been the last few weeks. Apparently, she was hiding in a very expensive bottle of Scotch. Sort of like a Genie, come to think of it."

"he smiled, watching her trying to snuggle closer into the very uncomfortable door."

"Things he'd consider doing to Loker, should never be crash-tested on Gillian; he'd made the solemn vow to himself."

"he was annoyed with himself that she'd had to resort to a forty-nine percent Scotch and physically standing between him and a way out, to get what she deserved. To get what she was honestly entitled to, simply for being."

"he knew that it was more his fault than hers, that she had gone to this extreme. And he intended to make it up to her, somehow, someway."

"He said her name the same way he had earlier, that beautiful way that was so honest and heartfelt, so different to the way he'd ever said her name that it literally made her stop, pause and wait for the pin to drop. But it never did and it made her heart flutter, just knowing that he meant, each and every word."- OMG! this whole paragraph! WOW! MY VERY FAVE.

"He was talking about eight years of minutes, acts, lies that had all drifted by without a single spoken thank you that mattered."

"there was no response to the absolute truth that wasn't absolute honesty."

"The Gillian he'd taken advantage of being right there beside him, for so long. The Gillian he'd wanted to kiss, since the moment she'd signed her divorce papers."

"Like the hug from earlier, on the balcony with the breeze and the stars and the Scotch, he couldn't hold enough of her in his arms."

"there was nothing left between them but a thin layer of cotton and cashmere."

"he hugged better than anyone she'd ever known."-n thats just the beginning... ;)

"she really craved every single touch as though she'd waited a lifetime for it."

"TBC."- never liked those lil letters soooo very much!

pls update ASAP!
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
hahahaha I just couldnt stop laughing at this fic! brilliant!
JAG-Cate chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
great story

i loved the part where gillian tried to get away but call wouldnt let her :D
hotforteacher chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This was sweet! Love how Cal stood up for Gillian!
hmcfanaddict chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it. Once again you have brought us a beautifully written story. I felt myself not wanting it to end. Thanks for sharing!
CommonFlower chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
awww. really sweet. well done :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Wonderful story!
nikkidog chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
"BOO!" She screamed, arms out wide." I swear to god - it startled me too. I absolutely love the humor throughout this story! Thank you!
j-s-j-e chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I'm sad it's the end! :( TOTALLY LOVED IT!

You're a fantastic writer!

The ship/awkward situation! haha :D one of my fav's!

I am clicking away to your page now to spy on your other stuff, don't be surprised if you find me reviewing everywhere!

Keep writing! Great work!