Reviews for Broken Wings and Cigarettes
bluecass chapter 3 . 9/3
"I'm Doctor Tennant" my doctor who senses are tingling
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
"It's alright, Doc, it was just a joke." He said with the hint of a laugh still in his voice. But then he looked at the Doctor's face and saw the fear in his wide, saucer-like eyes, begging him, his whole body shaking and trembling, and suddenly realized his mistake. The seatbelt.

"Crap." Jack muttered under his breath as the Doctor continued to whimper, trying to avoid apologizing at all costs. "I didn't m-mean t-to. I'm s- please, J-Jack, d-d-don't." Jack was frozen for a moment before breaking out of his reverie and unbuckling the Doctor, letting the strap slide automatically back into their holds. The Doctor was quivering, still backed as far as he could get into the side of the door. Tears were falling freely down his bruised and too pale face as he looked with frightened eyes towards the man he thought was his friend and was now wondering if he was just another villain in his life. It killed Jack inside to see the Doctor, his friend, look at him with such fear and minute distrust.

"Doctor…shhh, I'm sorry. You're not in trouble, I promise." He said as kindly as he could. "I'm sorry I freaked you out. The seatbelt's to keep you from getting even more injured, remember? To stop you from flying around like you just were…"

After a moment the Doctor let out a frustrated sigh, the swelling fear inside him ebbing away. He knew that, he knew that. Of course Jack wasn't going to strap him down, wasn't going to hurt him. Jack was one of the good ones; one of the only good ones left he was sure about. One of the Doctor's hands was still clutching the too-large coat tightly around him, but the other he untangled from the folds and took Jack's hand in his own strange way of apologizing without saying it. He would have, but he could feel his one beating heart pounding thickly in his throat and he doubted he'd be able to form words around it. He squeezed his hand as strongly as he could to show his understanding, but his grip was scarily not strong at all.

Jack squeezed back and smiled. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want to." He told him. "That's alright."

"I c-can't walk." The Doctor admitted. "I'm s-sorry, I forgot to t-tell you. Please d-don't leave me behind."

For the first time Jack looked down at the Doctor's legs. Both the ankles were nearly completely covered in black and blue bruises, swollen, and sitting at awkward, impossible angle. "H-he broke both my ankles." The Doctor continued.

"Why?" It came out as a gust of air, barely a whisper of disbelief.

The Doctor hung his head. "I d-deserved it. I f-fell asleep, and h-he didn't give me p-permission."

"Don't d-drop me." The Doctor whispered urgently. "P-please don't drop me."

Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
No. I mean, rly, this is exactly like The Terror in His Eyes. From Sir to the seatbelt freakout
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I love how this is almost an exact copy of 'The Terror in His Eyes' in the Doctor Who fanfic. Idk who posted theirs first...
Alex chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
OMFG! This is soo good that I will die! The plot is crazy but the way you wrote it... I have never, never expected that such a strange story with a plot like that can be such a fun to read.
Oh, maybe not fun because this is sad but I enjoy it terribly! It's not a common thing to write stories so far from the oryginal polt and keep characters truly themselfs.
KingofHell16 chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Is there any chance of an update, I'm "very" curious in to where this is going. by very I mean extremely.
SweetMango22 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
? Then what?! Ahhh! Update soon!
SweetMango22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Great first chapter, I'm hooked!
LenaFan454 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Tenia411 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Remember Us.
Tenia411 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Doctor Tennant... David Tennant ... The Doctor. I saw it in the other chapter but I thought my eyes are playing jokes on me. The story was sad but I keep fangirling When I see that. Keep it Up.
Bookworm chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Is that a referance to doctor who i see there? Or is it just a random name - doctor tennant :) love your story so far
The Jumble Book chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Not bad so far!
antwionette chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
YOU WONDERFUL JERK! so many feels
antwionette chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
So you are a magnificent writer and let's just say i cried more than one