Reviews for The Boy From The Heavens
Mission Beach chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I wanna see some gay boys meet ash! That would be awesome!
Like Cilan, and Gary, and anyone else you can think of, not Brock though he is 100% straight.

Random girl on the internet a.k.a. Mission Beach, over and out.
hopefulheart108 chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
It's a shame that it's discontinued. It's a really good story.
Adrian chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I really liked this chapter n I want to make a sugestion you should bring back cynthia in another chapter please I would apreciate it
sickbeast chapter 17 . 12/22/2011

I'M SO DUMB.I Thought mewtwo was meowth.I was so confused untill the end of tje chapter.
the monkey princess chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
Why are you discontinuing the story! This story is amazing!
stormingnight chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
interesting... very interesting
annonamous chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
very good

can archius find out and ash gets into trubble but then they sort out the situation and ash becomes a pokemon trainer
Anon Fire chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Woah, Bianca really has a thing for cute Pokemon liike Pikachu.

Great story, keep it coming
partner555 chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
With procrastination out of the way, I was able to quickly finish this.

This is a funny story and I like stories.
partner555 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Might as well start with the reviews, when I first saw this, i did not realise the boy was Ash but when i did, i decided to read it.

Your story is enjoyable thus far and you are doing quite well considering the number of reviews you got compared to the amount of chapters.
WereDragon EX chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
That was a cool and rather funny chapter. So you're adapting the episode where Minccino steals Ash's badge case, but only making it happen to Bianca. That's cool. Scolipede seems to become Unova's Beedrill of sorts, eh? Looks like Ash found the Minccino at the end of the chapter. Or did he? Well, do update soon.
WereDragon EX chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
Sorry for the late review, I got a bit sidetracked by my own story. Anyway, this was a short but enjoyable chapter. Looks like you're taking some cues with the anime in terms of Bianca's clumsiness and crashing into Ash and Pikachu, huh? But I liked that scene from the anime nonetheless. Ouch, it sucks for Pikachu to be hugged by Bianca like that. A lot of girls seem to have done the same to him at one point or another. The poor Pokemon isn't a stress ball, for goodness sake! Anyway, hopefully Pikachu will turn out fine. He has to be. Great chapter.
Supercool Superjailed Pichu chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
I really like these last two chapters. Bianca's so clumsy that it makes me laugh when Ash gets into an issue because of it. Keep goign with this!
WereDragon EX chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
Well that was an interesting chapter. Looks like Mewtwo caught up to Ash and Pikachu for coming to Earth without Arceus' permission. Looks like Mewtwo thinks the girls Ash has been hanging out with are corrupting his mind then. Well, Mewtwo backs off but will keep watching Ash and will eventually report to Arceus. Interesting. Wonder how Mewtwo plans on retrieving Ash if and when that time comes. Anyways, neat chapter.
Genny35 chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
Hahahaha great cliffhanger!

"Over t-…" mmm wonder what happens?

But awesome chapter! Such a nice person Ash, his nature is yo help people not knowing he attracted a couple of girls!

Hope you update soon!