Reviews for Evolve
I love it! ;)
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Cute story...loved it!
rat19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I loved this sexy story!
jk chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I don't get this story at all. Edward fucking toyed with her for YEARS and bellas pining away like a fucking pathetic idiot...she should have told him to fuck off when he touched her...and all those years she wasn't with anyone...too bad he didn't do the same...doesn't that tell you something bella? he didn't wait for you like you did him!
CSG chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Great story! Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I've got mixed feelings on this one. Her love for him through all his hurtful actions, was odd to me. I get that she found herself attracted to him. I think it was his putting the band down and not liking them, that fueled her obsession. Him toying and playing with her emotions that way, was cruel. Although, since they didn't spend any time together at all, he didn't know his affect on her. He was a dick to her. He wanted her and really didn't like her at the same time. He fought with himself over the age difference, yet played her each time they did run into one another. I'm glad it worked out at the end for the both of them. As you do want that in a fic. Still, I don't think I cared for that Edward much. At least she/they finally got a good review out of him.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wonderful
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
omw.. this could be so much more :) loved it!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
like it !
Annie Lantus chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awesome oneshot!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Magnifique!
lizzierichards chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Man oh man. You can turn this into a full length story. Your plot lines are just incredible. These one shots you've written are just so damn good I'm left wanting for more.
Jill chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was hawt! Enjoyed it immensely.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Thanks for the story. Glad it did so well for you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »