Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Vamps09 chapter 39 . 7h
What a great story! Loved it all the way through, never boring. Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 32 . 7/28
Oh noooooo
Vamps09 chapter 30 . 7/27
I knew it. But wow creepy Jane. Great story.
Vamps09 chapter 25 . 7/27
I keep thinking it has something with the tea thag jane keeps giving her.
Vamps09 chapter 24 . 7/27
Oh wow! Really? Wth
Trilby97 chapter 39 . 7/24
Two things before I forget-
Firstly, I KNEW it was the tea. And that Jane was involved in it. While reading I kept thinking, cut the bitch in half and I'll be satisfied!
Secondly, loved how you killed Jessica. I actually saw the same method being used in a Korean drama, along with other tortures. I am not a sadist.

Now, amazing story, read it within two days, including during my work hours. Hard to keep a straight face when my body shivered in anticipation! This story brought really strong reactions.
I think this is my first fic in the history genre. Ironic as I was a history student. Thus I'm reading it so late. Still I'm glad I read it, now I look forward to more...
What else...now that I have finished, my mind is blank.
Bottom line, I loved everything about the story. I understand the importance of the heir. In my country day to day families would kill for a male heir, this is royalty! I did and didn't wish they had a girl. Obvious reasons for did, then again Edward would be a very possessive father! No son in law only!
I enjoyed, truly. Also your end notes and headers. I loved how you wrote one line before the chapter would begin. It would get me thinking as to what would happen.
I also saw Michael Sheens reading.
I'm a fan and don't mind if I end up stalking.;p
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 7/22
Aww I feel sorry for Bella, she is so lost.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/13
I am sick to my stomach at what you have written for these characters to have to endure. I dont know if I will even be able to finish this story. What were you thinking? Sick
dnmann chapter 39 . 7/7
A great story.
michigangal0223 chapter 39 . 6/26
enjoyed reading
michigangal0223 chapter 29 . 6/26
ha I new it and I didn't look ;)
michigangal0223 chapter 25 . 6/26
is it the tea maybe? Jessica In on it she wants Edward at all costs right? just thinking trying not to go to the end and fins out lol
michigangal0223 chapter 24 . 6/26
noooooooooooooooooooooo
michigangal0223 chapter 14 . 6/26
horse called Volvo haha
Ellen chapter 4 . 6/22
Medieval times are my absolute favorite, and I have loads of trouble trying to find one good enough to read. Your story is amazing, and I read it over and over. You have real talent, keep writing!
25,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »