Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Princessblue97 chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
omagard !
this story literally is perfection, i love the plot, the characters and I would buy this book if it is publishes.
literally perfect
WillySo chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
I knew it was the tea !
Guest chapter 39 . 8/19/2014
Thank God I found this story after it was already finished; I'm not a very patient person. :D you're such an excellent writer, you definitely deserve lots of reviews. I'm so jealous, I wish I can write like that.
Livia Toric chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
HA I KNEW IT FROM THE START IT WAS THE TEA! THE TEA! HAHAHA
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I just started reading this, and let me tell you, I'm already hooked. Excellent writing.
Randi.Lynn.Stuart chapter 39 . 8/15/2014
A truly amazing story, very well written. I'm hoping for more of your stories and good luck.
RetroReaction chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Oh my goodness. Isabella...sometimes I wanna reach through the screen and shake the living shit outta that girl.

But that's just me being apathetic. *shakes head*

I'm still gonna read this, cause I wanna know what happens so badly.
RetroReaction chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
This is one of those stories that make me cringe and I quickly shut the window but then quickly open it once more because I just NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Good job.
Retro chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
This chapter gave me emotional anxiety... XD
dancinginthedark136 chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
Excellent. One of the best Twilight fanfiction out there. Why hasn't this been published yet?
Annie chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
Okay, really good story.
However, I wouldn't call this a Twillight fanfic. Not only did the characters not stay true to the way they're originally written, the only thing this story has in common with Twilight is their names. I wasn't able to imagine these characters as Edward and Bella. I found no resemblance. You could've changed the names and no one would know this was a fanfic based on Twilight.

That being a said, really good writing and an excellent story. Read it in two days!
TheRandomGal42 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
For christ's sake. Bella is sooo damn clueless in this. I just have the inner URGE to slap some sense into her! Arrghh!
SimplyShawna chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
I absolutely adored and loved this story. I have hung on to every word written and could not be more happier with the outcomes but sad that it has ended. This was by far the best story I have read on FFN. :)
SimplyShawna chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Alright, i have been reading this for a week and now i need to comment. I am just as skeptical as Edward concerning Jane, and is "tea" of hers I just dont believe its doing good, i think its making Bella barren. Am i the only one?
Sabella Rose chapter 39 . 7/28/2014