Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Guest chapter 39 . 6/19/2014
Absolutely amazing! Loved it from beginning to end! I can't wait to read more of your work. :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Enjoying the story so much. I know it has been a few years since you have finish this. If I had read this when it was a WIP, one of the things that I would have complain about in this story is the "lip biting" in this story . It was very irritating when they had KS doing it in the first Twilight movie and it is irritating in this story but besides that you are an amazing writer.
RoniMarie10 chapter 39 . 6/18/2014
Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say how much I enjoyed reading this story. I have always loved reading story such as these, and can say it has become one of my favorites to date! I loved each and every twist and turn to the journey of life for Edward and Bella in the end. Once again, great job, and I wish you all the best in all future ventures and aspects of life, God bless! :) xx
Manny654 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Its according to Jaspe's description not the
CharlotteCrandal chapter 39 . 6/10/2014
I still love this story. I have read it many times. The lessons they both had to learn, the challenges, the frights, the fights, and the love are wonderful. Your skill at storytelling compels me to read it again and again. Oh, yeah, don't drink the tea.
readingKs chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
This was amazing! Kept me reading the whole time! I kept wondering if I was right about the tea and chapter after chapter Isabella kept drinking it until FINALLY it was cleared up! Great story! Keep writing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 39 . 6/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderfully unique and beautifully brilliant tale! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I feel the need to mention, (not that it matters at this point,) that it's pretty unlikely that in the 12th century anybody would've referred to them as "balls." Just throwing that out there.
cool bnr chapter 29 . 6/4/2014
I knew it. Clever, clever me.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
Is it the tea?! Jane is a traitor. Gasp
posses45 chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Beautiful in everyway, I adore this chapter.
posses45 chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Wow, a long powerful intense chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
On the thrown?! I'm certainly looking forward to that.
ErikaNorthcutt chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
Gah every time I read this I cry!
25,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »