Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Jslpisces chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Oh I am loving this! I laughed hard at Phoenix Village but it's also clever. Seriously- Sir Edward totally got smacked with Cupids arrow didn't he? Can't wait to see how much Esme loves her ( i hope) and if Emmett is going to make a medieval appearance!
tinaconnor chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Jasper is an enigma, but then these were difficult times, with much plotting and scheming. Edward may have had a plan in place initially, but he seems to be falling under Bells's spell. I am thinking it is not Edward Bella needs to fear, but rather the catty and jealous gentry that were so abundant in the castles at this time. You definitely have my attention.
kitty j chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Dear, Dear Savage Girl,

This is going to be a delightful, delicious, delovely ride. You have already started an amazing tapestry of characters, emotions, and relationships. There is some back story that will be fun to unearth regarding Princess Jessica and perhaps other princesses?

My only problem comes in the form of 'crashing lips'. It is overused and inaccurate. Lips can crush, press, sear, etc. but are too soft to crash. Unless this is two vampires of course. Marble lips can crash. One more favor, I don't know if you have used the term 'tiny' in terms of Bella. She is (unless otherwise stated) a 5 foot 4 inch girl (you have her at 16 so she may be shorter), but 5"4' is just above average height for a modern woman and really tall in medieval times. So tiny hands or feet would just look weird. Can't you just picture a normal sized girl with tiny hand, head, or feet.

Ok, rant over. I am so, so, so looking forward to your updates. I love the way you write! There is real depth here.

kitty j
culleni42 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
hate edward not a virgin anymore...i mean it would be more meaningfull for them to share each other's first...[...

more plsssssssssssss
Madmum chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Of course Bella fell in the mud! It could only happen to her. I'm looking forward to Edward's family's reaction, especially Alice.

Great chapter, good getting inside Edward's head a little.
westernem chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
very practical honestly, why would you choose a useless wife? i'm glad nothing happened, she's freaking out enough haha she couldn't even see him without his shirt on haha
Erikajo chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Love this little fairy tale :)
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
he's so sweet...:)
TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I saw that Pringle-Peen pic & I was definitely scared! *shudders* No way would I want that thing anywhere near me!

I feel so sorry for Bella! First a commoner, now covered in mud. Although it is funny!

nikkiwindland chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
So glad this story is getting the amount of reviews it is...love it! So now we know a bit more about Edward and why he married Isabella...sounds like he may have a bit of a man-whore rep...i really hope he doesnt mess around while he is married to Bella. I feel so sorry for ur Bella on how u ended this chapter...what a way to meet the inlaws!
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I loved it so good it seems edward will be a one woman man and what is really behind the talk of war with aro does it have to do with his parents update soon
wakingsky chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Cheesy phoenix! Love it! I also love that he is falling for her and that she wants to take care of him. That's how she'll fall for him - when she has to take care of him - maybe if he had a minor injury. Hmmmm... Great story!
jjohnson78587 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Interesting.

I like how this story is developing.

And Edward is surprisingly taken with his new wife.

I hope she continues to call him "my ... Edward."

I think she should always call him that when they are alone together.

Take care, Savage.
krisf16 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Loving the story. Can't wait for more.
sunshine twilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I have read your story, from the start and I still love it and can't waite for the next chapter. I do believe that Edward did the best thing when it came to the wedding night, what are you going to do next with them, I can't waite.
25,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,599 1,606 1,607 1,608 1609 1,610 1,611 1,612 1,619 .. Last Next »