Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
sunshine twilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I have read your story, from the start and I still love it and can't waite for the next chapter. I do believe that Edward did the best thing when it came to the wedding night, what are you going to do next with them, I can't waite.
my1edward chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Pringles-sized? Ouch! No, thanks. I guess I don't like the fact that Edward's marriage is part of an effort to start a war. I wonder what his motivations are for that-he's got his own kingdom lined up, isn't that all a prince needs? I'm glad he seems to be genuinely taken with Bella, though. I do feel sorry for her being a commoner married into royalty and, yes, her mud-coated introductions will likely be inauspicious. I suppose there will be a Rose to throw all that in her face. A lot. But perhaps Alice will want to be friendly. So how is Edward related to Carlisle, anyway, to be his heir but not his son? Also, I still think it's odd that Edward has been sexin' up all these princesses. Handmaidens, that I can see, but I would think princesses' virginity would be pretty closely guarded in those days. Perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps I need to keep in mind it's just a story. Anyway, I like it.
twigirl3 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I...But...ah...please...

Longer chapters please please please! I get sucked in then *poof* the A/N. I can't wait for next weekend!
medward chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I'm anxious to see the reception she gets and hope that soon she will consummate the union so that no one think s to interfere or annul. Of course, Edward said that he could get an annulment no matter what, so we'll see. She would be a good mate for him during a war since he could be on the road with her and she could help instead of just whine! LOL Thanks for the update!
Gabbysway2 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Early update! Yay!

Umm, yeah, I would definitely love to wake up in his arms. And when he told her to go back to him, oh my God, I just about died. *sigh*

I liked how Jasper was able to tell there was more to what Edward was saying but I really loved how Edward defended Isabella. I'm glad she was listening to that because now she knows it's not all bad and that he doesn't want that for her. He is spot on about the stories she's heard and she knows he thought the conversation was private so it's not like he is making it up for her benefit. Also, it all makes a lot more sense now. I wasn't sure if he wanted war before but now there is no doubt and it's obviously not as simple as he put it before. I really hope she gets over the whole loyalty to Volterra soon because it's not like they care about her.

Hope to get an update soon and please don't be too mean with Isabella's character. I feel so bad for the poor girl already. Mud? Really? I know you have a tough name bb but be nice to the poor girl, she's only 16 ;) xx
MissSherrie chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I'm really enjoying this, even though I don't generally like period pieces. It's captivating.

Cheers,

Sherrie
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Your Edward was a perfect gentleman in a time when men are barbaric. A man ahead of his time. I'm glad he didn't just take Bella because he could. Shows his tender side and it's what makes us love the heck out of him! The age thing didn't bother me and yes, maidens were taken quite young back in the day so that was true to the era. Very nice! Joanie
EdwardsVampireGrl chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Not liking Jazz at all. He is acting like a snobby ass! I am so hoping Alice will love her so she will at least have someone she can turn to...especially a female and since she is Edward's sister hopefully she can help keep him in check.

I really really love the conversation between Jazz and Edward. I am so so so happy that Edward defended her and told Jazz to shut the hell up!

I am worried to death about an impending war. And I have come to the conclusion that she will not be able to have children for some reason which will just suck ass. Hugely. Please don't let it be that. And I hope like hell they consumate soon (not just because I love your lemons) so he won't get shit for that any more and hopefully it will help him keep his dick in his pants because I can't take a cheaterward (yes, picky me, I know! LOL!) Really really afraid of the angst to come (is it more or less than SB?) but I am hooked and love your writing so I'm sure I will be here for the entire ride!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
like it very much so far...:)
JollyJoker94 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Oh poor Bella, i hope Edward doesn't end up being a complete ass to her! Please update soon:)
EdwardsVampireGrl chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I am soooooooooo glad he stopped. Would have totally been pissed if he had not regardless of time period!

I wonder about his expectations of Bella. Surely he won't always expect all that...how would it look for a Queen to do that...unless this is a short term plan for him. Better not be! She needs to tell his ass very quickly that she needs him to be faithful to her! Like yesterday!

I really love love love how he consoled her when she cried and held her until she fell asleep. Poor Bella. I feel so bad for her right now. It must be scary and confusing as hell for her right now.
SuperFrog101 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
wow love this story
EdwardsVampireGrl chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I would gladly ride a horse snuggled up to Edward in his lap. Any. fucking. day.

Bwahahaha...I love that Edward likes pushing Aro's buttons. I like how you added a bit of canon with the wedding kiss.

I'm glad she at least got a real wedding with a nice dress etc. I was afraid that she would get screwed because Aro is pissed. Guess he is too afraid of Edward. Can't wait to see Alice's reaction to being left out of the wedding and reception. LOL!

I'm not so sure how I feel about Jazz yet - at this point. Definitely have an idea by Chap 4.

Loving this story. Hope it is not going to be any more angsty than SB. I am not good with angst.
Lexie2516 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I love this story. It's great and I can't wait for more.

Thanks for the update.
KristineM chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Great chapter! Edward is feeling a lot more than he intended. Poor Isabella...not a good start to meeting the in-laws. Thank for the chapter!
25,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,601 1,608 1,609 1,610 1611 1,612 1,613 1,614 1,621 .. Last Next »