Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Is it crazy that your Edwared reminds me of Fifty (MotU)? He has the same commanding presence yet shows his vulnerable, softer side whenever it comes to Bella. Your description of her waking up to find herself lying across him while he hugs her against himself...and then, "You're cold," I heard Edward's soft voice say from the other side of the bed. "Come back here." Do you know that scene is just as hot as any lemon out there (including MotU, CW&IA, Last Tango, EP, The Office, need I go on)? I had to read it several times before I could go on to the rest of the chapter. Sigh! I'd be willing to revert to chamber pots if I got to snuggle up to Knightward/Princeward like that at night.
tongueandink chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Another stellar chapter. Not gonna lie, I was hoping she might catch a glimpse of Edward's morning wood pitching a tent beneath the covers that were slung so low around his waist... :oP

I guessed that Bella was originally a pawn in Edward's scheme for power, or in this case land, which equals power. At least he is able to admit that he didn't account for actually having feeling for her. I hope he keeps being civil and doesn't turn into an ass.

Jasper is a bit mysterious, but I really like him so far. Can't wait for the next update!
lmb1 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Oh poor Bella, so far over her head. I would be so distrustful to hear of my "husband's" plans to cheat on me at tournaments. Hmmm I wonder what awaits Bella in the castle? I snarky Rose perhaps?
Nonita chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Poor Bella! Eager to read the next chapter.

Maribel
RosaBella75 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I could totally wake in that embrace too! ;D *le sigh*

I do love the very manly (though tender at heart) men you write. They're so yummy!

His motivations make sense and even more the derailing of them is quite delightful (but I'm sadistic like that! lol)! *mwha* And it explains his behavior the moment the door was shut as well. Interesting that you have him as a philanderer rather than the virginal idealist. More fun this way to see him wake up to his ass-hattedness. :D He seems to be well on his way to finding just waking with her in his arms to be highly enjoyable!

Guess I was totally wrong on the overseeing Jess's deflowering. So he's had her once and found her wanting (duh) and considering his political machinations, taking her "innocence" played quite well into his plans. Is this perhaps part of why Aro tried so hard to force E's hand to take what he had tasted? Will be interesting to see.

Jas is interesting. He seems to represent typical aristocratic thinking. Will he be representative of her progress should she win him over, I wonder. Or will Alice finding herself close with Bella be what does it? Eager to see how the situation goes with Alice! After the build that Jas gave it, I'm thinking fireworks meets the Dragon Lady is pretty close to what it's likely to be! LOL

Sooooo glad this posted today. I about cried when I saw I was mistaken about having one more chapter to go in the instant grat dept.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Humble4 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Jasper being disrespectful towards Bella is getting tiring.

Hopefully Alice isn't a pushy and obnoxious in this story...
annaharding chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
No kidding, poor Isabella! Such a first appearance, all covered in mud. I like this Edward, even with his schemes. I don't think I'd like to live in those times, when adultery was the norm. - BTW, who is Leah in this story? The mention of her was a teaser. Can't wait for next week to read about first impressions of the new princess! Thanx for this week's enjoyment.
kika chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I'm glad that I finally understand his reason. and I'm very glad he is starting to like the chapter!
Hoosier Mama chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
So E married B in order to start a war? Are a Spaniard, a giant and a Sicilian going to kidnap her next? Sorry...it just made me think of The Princess Bride.

I love the setting. I can't wait to discover if Alice will be friend or foe...

Hoosier Mama
katmom chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Ah...haven't been on twitter...so was THRILLED to find this in my email!

Ah...so Edward is intrigued by his virgin bride...and Jasper is afraid of Alice's ire and appalled at Edward's choice...

I'm hoping this is a very nice Esme who will take sweet, gentle Bella under her maternal wing...it would be hard to be somewhere new and all alone...

I LOVE this story...an Edward knocked akew is always fun.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kathie
edwardsdreamgal chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Haha I see a twist later on ;) awesome as always - please update soon!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
OMG, Bella is being placed in the worst situation. She is no more than a pawn and has no ability to protect herself. She is in a position to loose her life and I am sure that Princess Jessica wants nothing more than to have her life removed. The politics of a Prince. I can't believe that on top of everything else she has to endure, that she will meet the family covered in mud. You are so evil.
insanemum chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Oh what tangled webs we weave...Edward wasn't planning on this, clearly. The pawn becomes the prize! I am seriously loving this story - you are doing a great job. Looking forward to your next update!
Music24601 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I wouldnt mind waking up like that either. Keep up the good work. *SMILES*
Madam Monet chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
so will her inlaws learn to like bella? will she and edward be able to take that final step of there marriage?
25,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,601 1,608 1,609 1,610 1611 1,612 1,613 1,614 1,621 .. Last Next »