Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
jacndaniel chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
i just read all 3 chapters at once, and i love it! i want to know more. are the reasons he gave for choosing her the only reasons? and i'm glad that he didn't make her have sex that first night, though he would have been well with in his rights. i can't wait to see what happens next ;)
cosmo-girl-us chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Aww, such a great wedding night! I love lemons as much as the next Twilight fanfic perv, but I think it's great that you didn't have them immediately fall into bed on their first nite being married. I'd like to see them fall in love first. I think this was the perfect way for them to spend their first nite together. And I really love this version of Edward! He's how I picture my perfect knight in shining armor. I really hope the next chapter updates quickly! I need my knightward!
InaV chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Her age is perfect, and his reasons to pick her are the right ones - after all this is medieval times. Didn't expext him to do this, not to "tell her to suck it up and fuck her", as you put it. But you are the authot, I'm sure you have your reasons to portray him so thoughtful of her so early in the story ;)
Alby Mangroves chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Aww, I'm loving Gentleknightward! Whatever his reasons, isn't it great that he's had enough Jessicas to know a Bella when he sees one? I liked this turn of events, as it sets up a nice few chapters of UST coming up! Cheers :)
IkeaGoddess chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Good chapter, but definitely not what I expected. And I bet not what Bella expected either. I have a feeling you were reminding me of the title of the story with this chapter. I like that Edward after his first burst of passion realized that he was going a bit fast for Bella and that he was willing to give her time to adjust to her new life and him. But he kind of went from 100 mph to a full stop in 0.5 sec. Maybe he should start with a walking pace and slowly introduce her to the pleasures they can give each other. I love that he was the one that popped the princess' cherry. I found the rules about how to address him amusing, especially that he liked being called "my lord" by her ;-D With Edward sleeping naked I hope Bella at least catches an eyeful in the morning, if not more.

After following the peen size and what to measure it in discussion on your blog, I am hoping that Swordward will soon make a lasting impression on Bella.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
so awesome!
ATLfan chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I love it! Your style of writing is amazing! I can't wait for thr update :D
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
COOLIO!

LOVED IT! I think Edward clearly has an idea of what he is doing and honestly men married whomever they wanted in those days. I liked that he stopped, it would have been all kinds of bad to try and start their relationship by taking her virginity roughly. I especially enjoyed your A/N tell people to cope!

Laughed my ass off!

16, I knew a girl in high school who got married at 16.

So there! ;)
txgrl chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Good chapter! They have so much to learn!
Lulabell75 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Well, like you said medieval canon would have been telling her to just suck it up, but I thought it was nice that he stopped. And as far as wanting a servant, he might just prove us all wrong, right? Can't wait until the next one!
Mimi Nella chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
So yea I am also loving this one!
EMMW77 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
OH what a sweet knight Edward is,his reasons to married her are a little selfish i were Bella i would have jump his bones in a second but well that's just me.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is my first Medieval Times inspired fic, and I've got to say tht I'm really, really excited about it! Can't wait to keep going!
M474 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I'm really diggin this, more than I thought I would. I'm glad he stopped and didn't force her, she'd probs have ended up enjoying it, but I'd be scared shitless too.

How long you gonna make us wait for lemon w out tea you vixen, eh?

Damn I'd like to heat his bathwater, le sigh
M474 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like the Medieval twist-nice, I haven't read any like that in the fandom yet.

very nice so far!
25,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,608 1,615 1,616 1,617 1618 1,619 1,620 1,621 1,628 .. Last Next »