Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
PigSooooie chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is typically not the type of story I go for, but it is really good! Please keep the updates coming! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I'm not concerned about Bella's age but I am curious as to Edward's. I'm also curious in regard to his "purity", or rather lack thereof. Does he plan to remain faithful to his marriage vows or is this really more of a marriage of convenience?

I'm not necessarily concerned about why Edward chose Bella at this point. Even if he wanted a wife who could perform a servant's duties he still treats Bella respectfully. I think it's sweet that he refers to her as "my wife" so I hope that doesn't turn out to be the way he reminds himself that he's actually married now.

I have really enjoyed what you have so far. Thanks so much for sharing your writing and I look forward to reading more in the future.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I can't wait to find out what all this secrecy is about and what Bella has landed in the middle of. I'm off to read more now.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like it so much that I'm just writing a measly little review before I run off to read the next chapter. See you on the other side.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I don't know. I think Edward had a lot of reasons for choosing Isabella. For one, she wasn't Jessica, the expected choice, or any of the other princesses, who are Aro's offspring, or ladies of pedigree who have family ties and affiliations. He doesn't know yet that Bella has no family, but he chose someone with no family encumbrances, who is beautiful, knows how to keep a home and will require little attention, and someone who will be completely devoted to him.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I was very eagerly awaiting the next update and read through the Twilighted thread and realized that it had and that I forgotten to put this on alert!

Bella is in over her head. She's in desperate need of someone she can trust who can clue her in to what is really going on.
Lovedninja chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
awesome! please update! :D
jmlwelborn chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Love a sweet Edward from any time period...

Jane
withany chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
This is just a great, mediaeval romp, erm, without the romping so far. Such good fun, though I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of it. It grabs on some basic wish-fulfilment level, being swept away by some big, hunky, gorgeous, tough-but-kind... gah!

Is she going to turn out to be a princess in disguise?
edwardsdreamgal chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I like it :) its so stereotypical gender rolls I can just see edward screaming out "make me a sandwich" haha
UPDATE chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
!

-Please
Honey Jenkins chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Aw, how sweet! :)

I admit, part of me did want him to have his way with her, if not for medieval canon then just because those repercussions would have been very interesting to see unfold. I'm glad it turned out how it did, of course... however, my curiosity is a dangerous thing.

Wonderful story! 3 chapters in and I'm already hooked!

Furthermore, I approve your use of the word 'modicum.'
browneyeddaisy chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Loving this!
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I think you did the right thing. And his rationale *does* make sense. But I'd also venture to guess a man like Sir Edward in that day would have been uncommon. ;) GAH! The smirk from the bed? DIED. UNF UNF UNF. xo ~DD
twiloverwithabigimagination chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
haha, i love it so far! can't wait till next chapter!
25,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,608 1,615 1,616 1,617 1618 1,619 1,620 1,621 1,628 .. Last Next »