Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Athazagoraphobiac chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
This story is honestly not something I would usually enjoy, but I'm loving every second of it and it surprises the heck out of me.

Great job.
green grasshopper chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
i love how bella learned all that info. who hasn't been "asleep" and overheard juicy stuff?

i wonder why edward is so adamantly against rape? i must say i like this modern aspect to him.

yaaay mideviltimesward! :D
Livindol chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Ha! Village of the Phoenix wasn't nearly as bad as the village out outside of LaPush...LOL. Edward is a bit devious now isn't he...hmmm, I see he's going to fall for Isabella, but I do hope he softens up a bit...for her sake. :) Thanks for the update! xoxo
nielanut chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I can't wait to see where this goes. Poor Bella, I laughed out loud!
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I both like and hate Edward's confessions. I can see where she was so strategic in his plans and I hate that he was planning on cheating on her. But maybe...since he likes her now he'll be more apt to take her with him like he suggested. I hope, please make him monogamous?
ManhattansSoWrite chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Love the cheese. I snorted when I read Phoenix, but it just works. You've already mentioned you're not going for perfection in accuracy here, so just embrace the cheese factor. If it's worked in like that bit, it will only make the story more enjoyable.

If anyone is that upset by it, then they can just pull the cubit-sized stick out of their ...
KeeWit chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Great chapter!
userunknown123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Another wonderful update! Thank you so much!
princess07890 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Wow, that was amazing! I did catch Edward's age :) I really hope that Bella can provide Edward with an heir soon. I really loved it all so much :)
bmjtc4 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Great chapter. It was nice to get into Edward's head a little and it reminded me of the tent scene from 't wait for Bella to meet the family.
DBrandonCullen chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
if i were bella i would be also terrified nice chapter
RosaBella75 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Well, my inner perv is pouting that he could have just slowed down and at least educated her a bit, but my more reasonalble side applauds his true caring for her. Granted my feminine side acknowledges that with the social mores of the day, not consumating the marriage would be a bit traumatic in the feeling that she has inexplicably failed dept. So in other words, Bravo! Loved the emo content and all! VERY scintillating there in several places. ;D

Eagerly off for more!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
RosaBella75 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Well, she may not be eager for the wedding night, but I think the rest of us are/were more than enough for her and us! ;D

I do adore this commanding man you have here! I have no doubt he will be tender and... thorough. :D

Adore how he stands up to Aro and enjoys pushing his buttons while sidestepping Aro's arrows. *mwah*

Flying off to the next while i can!

RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Yes, it seems E is more in the know than anyone else is aware! Wonder if he's seen Bella in J's service before now or if the one moment of eye contact was enough to direct his choice. Have a feeling it was at least attraction at first sight for him. He must know someone who has tasted of J's charms to be so sure of himself - perhaps he witnessed the incident himself (much to his disgust no doubt).

Seems a delicious desert to a delightful visit to Medieval Times to me! I'd love to go there some day!

Eager to see where you take us!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
ksw3 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I just started reading your story. I followed Surviving Bella and was sad to see it end. Thought I would give this one a try. I am not usually a fan of stories in mid evel times or with kings, knights, ect envloved. I am liking your story though. I think I will keep reading it. You have a way of making Edward seen gentle and sweet with Bella and I like that. Kinda the same with Surviving Bella.

Looking forward to more! Thanks!
25,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,610 1,617 1,618 1,619 1620 1,621 1,622 1,623 1,630 .. Last Next »