Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
KittyPimms chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Oh, come on! In Romeo and Juliet, Juliet was 14! Bella has two years on her! And Juliet was celebrating a very different kind of wedding night, if you know what I mean...

Hehehe, anyway, I just found your story today and must say, I'm in love with it! The characters are true to the "time period" and I look forward to watching their characters develop throughout the upcoming chapters!
mllesinistre chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I love historical fictions so I think it's safe to say that I'll be enjoying this ride.

If were talking medieval canon, I think he should have told Bella to suck it up and fucked her, especially considering his past. It sounds like he's had a lot of experience so I wonder what stopped him from fucking her and especially consummating the marriage. As for his reasons about marrying a handmaid, it was probably a combination of reasons. I think he did it because he was attracted to Bella, which didn't have anything to do with her status. It's just an added benefit that she happens to be handy around the house. Maybe he was feeling the pressure from Aro and Jessica and picked the most attractive woman in sight.

Can't wait to read more!
MsFierceKitten chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Great chapter!

Im a woman who loves her lemons but I am actually glad Edward stopped things. It was actually a really nice thing for him to do because Bella just wasnt ready. Cant wait to see what happens next!

Cheers :)
GorGirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I think Edward is a very smart man. Making Bella feel safe will pay off in a while. Can't wait for her to meet Alice.
twilightluvr001 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
OHHH! You did this BEAUTIFULLY! Exactly what you should have done, in my opinion! Bella has to realize the beauty of making love, and overcome her fear of it so that when edward will make love to her, she won't perceive it as anything besides love!
misha52 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
What the fucking fuck!,no fucking during the wedding night? in the midieval time? and a noble man at that?Blasphemy!

But then, Virginia Henley & Lindsay Kleypas spoiled me*wink,wink*
nielanut chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Love this story & can't wait for more. I think Edward was perfect!
kara chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I love this story. PLEASE update soon!
Nessie88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really love your writing! I usually don't read medieval stories but this is a great start! :)
tonerlady chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
god, i love you. pretty blunt and to the point, "should have fucked him for medival canon" bwahahahaha! No he shouldn't have. That is not our edward. But, wanting one who is a servant, hmmmm, i don't know, his intentions suck to begin with, to use her as a political pawn and all, but this is make believe and all. I think he's gonna fall head over fucking heals for her, i think she'll eventually demand him to fuck her. How would one say that in medival times anyway, Sir Edward, lord? will you fucketh me? hahaha! Oh, how i can't wait to read what happens next, and next, and next...oh my! Oh shit, and the fact he took Jessica's virginity...just yuck...that's all there is to say.
tonerlady chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg, just found this little wonderful story. Had favorited Surviving Bella and haven't even read it yet hehe. Was ready to start something new and scanned your bio and was hooked by this stories descip. I find it totally awesome so far, Oh i sure hope he's got good intentions with this bella, he has so much power and i hope he only has one wife, ifyouknowwhatimean ;)
xneverthinkx chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
(too lazy to log in lol)

love this story :) and your other one too.. surviving bella :D good stuff

how old is Edward?
57nomad chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I hope Edward does some quick thinking in the morning, or is displaying the bed sheets not a custom in the Kingdom of Forks? Also- he's got some 'splaining to do! He took JESSICA'S virginity? And everyone's OKAY with this? Why didn't she fess up and trap him then? Don't actually answer any of my questions ;) I love to wait and see! You are my FAVORITE author on ANY site! Hide and Drink was the first fanfic I ever read!
jess2002 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
liking this story so far! how old is edward? and will there be a pov from him?
Chinadoll4221 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
OMG i love this story! it is pure awesome! I was just going back and rereading Hide and Drink when i saw you had a new story up and I must say this is a different path to your other stories but told so well! Keep up the great work! I cant wait for the next update!
25,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,613 1,620 1,621 1,622 1623 1,624 1,625 1,626 1,633 .. Last Next »