Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
sunsettwilight chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I knew it, i just knew and even commented that it was edward who popped jessica's cherry...lol.

Loving the story, but i have to admit im having difficulty accepting the whole submissive wife...for example he married her for abilities to provide home,food,clothing for her. Yea, its not wearing too good, but i have to learn to accept it purely because of the history associated with your story, its the way it was back then.

Loving this edward and that he took bella's best interest in heart, yes he could have forced himself on her but ever the gentleman he is, he decided to wait. i think, given time bella will learn to fall in love with him very quickly.
elena6375 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Soo, how old is Edward? or did i miss that? I love this chapter, so full of conflicting emotions for Bella.
steph85 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Sir Edward sounds like a medieval player! Hope bella can handle him...I dont like the suggestion that he married her solely so someone will wait on him hand & foot. Hopefully, there was more to it than that...
JollyJoker94 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh, i was hoping Edward would be the good guy in this but by the sounds of his clipped responce to just taking Jessica's virginity like it was nothing and that it does'nt seem that he is going to be the good guy! Please update soon:)
bklover08 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Well, I have to say that if Lord Edward was true to his times, he wouldn't have married the handmaiden! And since his is no doubt not starved for sexual partners, he probably can afford to leave her alone for this night at least! I would guess it makes sense to have a wife who is useful to him, rather than just demanding of his time and resources! I assume that he runs his kingdom with the same sense of logic, frugality and right and wrong! ;)
GothicTemptress chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I liked the fact the he stopped...I'm really loving this story so far!
Mz-Star chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
oh darn i thought they were going to get jiggy with it! lol cant wait for the next update! hope it's just as fast! D
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This story sound very good but going very fast too.

Let see what happen next.
What Obsession17 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think Edward did the right thing, he's not a beast like most men were in that period. Love it!
Obsessedwiththis chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Yeah! a new story! you are fabulous.
jess052 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think that it was right for Edward to stop. Great story so far...I am looking forward to more!
fotogirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Obviously right now his intentions were anything but pure or for love, but I have a feeling things will change as the story progresses.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Awww... sweet Edward... I just hope they don't take too long... and... Tanya takes her of 'his needs'... lol! ty Savage! xoxo MoniNP
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think you are taking this story properly the way it should go. I know what reality knows might have happened he would have forced himself upon her, but this is our Edward we're talking about and he is our hearts desire and I am sure you will take great pleasure or give it while he convinces her heart. Can't you imagine "never thought I could grow to love you as much as I do" From either one of them.

"There was no way…it just wasn't possible…he couldn't possibly fit that…that…"

And yes 500 reviews over 2 chapters - dare I say it's you and the fact the story plot is good.

16, if my grandmother could be 16, which you're right if she had made it to 18 she would had been an old made - no worries. Did think she might have been older more maturer.

Sandy
silverwolfkitten chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
OH OH OH OH OH!

Is the thing that she can't give him a child? Is she infertile? 'cause it makes sense. You need an heir, thats important for a soon-to-be king...
25,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,614 1,621 1,622 1,623 1624 1,625 1,626 1,627 1,634 .. Last Next »