Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Chandar chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think Edward waited because he cares about women and did not want to force her into anything. Another great story. Thanks!
culleni42 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
so edward is not a virgin?...come on make him a virgin plsssssssssssssssssss...like maybe just groping and handjobs from other princess and girls...make bella his first too

more plsssssssssssssss
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great chapter, honestly, I just don't understand how you can write such different types of stories and do it so well... I think Edward stopped because he is a gentleman... Thanks for writing!
Saniaast27 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Love your story and keep the good job,,,,,,, ;)
cougellie chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think it is sweet of Edward to wait, but only if he is faithful to Isabella now that they are married. I know back in those times men slept around even after marriage, but it would be nice if this Edward kept it in his pants now that he is married. I am not sure what to make of him wanting his wife to do the cleaning, cooking, etc. I would think that back in history it would be looked down on or thought weird that the wife of a crown prince or whatever Edward is, would have his wife do those things, even if she was a former handmaid. I hope that we don't have to wait long for them to consummate the marriage ;) Can't wait to read more! ~Ellie
Ginabella59 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Good chapter again.

Waiting for the next chapter.
numbercruncher chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Just starting reading your story after seeing the thread on Twilighted. I am enjoying it and looking forward to where you go from here. It's nice to read something different for a change.

I think that Edward was quite the gentleman and did the right thing by not pushing Bella on their wedding night.
loulou193 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hmmmm yea i think you had Edward do the right thing :) The sweetness of the end was perfect because she is starting to feel calm and comfortable around him. Also the way she had tingles where he touched her shows that there is a connection there and i cant wait for her to realise it :D

I kind of wish Bella would express herself better though, but i understand how hard it must be for her being so used to being a slave and all that. I guess she will become stronger as time goes by. Cant wait for the next chapter, this one was awesome ! :)
evilnat chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story!

It has lots of possibilities and I cant wait to see where it goes!

:o)
sunsettwilight chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I knew it, i just knew and even commented that it was edward who popped jessica's cherry...lol.

Loving the story, but i have to admit im having difficulty accepting the whole submissive wife...for example he married her for abilities to provide home,food,clothing for her. Yea, its not wearing too good, but i have to learn to accept it purely because of the history associated with your story, its the way it was back then.

Loving this edward and that he took bella's best interest in heart, yes he could have forced himself on her but ever the gentleman he is, he decided to wait. i think, given time bella will learn to fall in love with him very quickly.
elena6375 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Soo, how old is Edward? or did i miss that? I love this chapter, so full of conflicting emotions for Bella.
steph85 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Sir Edward sounds like a medieval player! Hope bella can handle him...I dont like the suggestion that he married her solely so someone will wait on him hand & foot. Hopefully, there was more to it than that...
JollyJoker94 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh, i was hoping Edward would be the good guy in this but by the sounds of his clipped responce to just taking Jessica's virginity like it was nothing and that it does'nt seem that he is going to be the good guy! Please update soon:)
bklover08 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Well, I have to say that if Lord Edward was true to his times, he wouldn't have married the handmaiden! And since his is no doubt not starved for sexual partners, he probably can afford to leave her alone for this night at least! I would guess it makes sense to have a wife who is useful to him, rather than just demanding of his time and resources! I assume that he runs his kingdom with the same sense of logic, frugality and right and wrong! ;)
GothicTemptress chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I liked the fact the he stopped...I'm really loving this story so far!
25,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,614 1,621 1,622 1,623 1624 1,625 1,626 1,627 1,634 .. Last Next »