Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
MsFierceKitten chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Melolabel chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
It was a perfect night for her. He's probably frustrated but he did the right thing.
cravingtwilight chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I thought 16 was realistic & reasonable. I liked everything except him having been w jessica; if I were bella that would have made me angry & then feel even more inferior. I get him wanting to throw it in jessicas face, which was great, I just would have had jasper or emmett sleep w her instead of e; but your way is sure to stir trouble in the future! So looking fwd to it. I'm glad he comforted her. Looking fwd to meeting alice & seeing if jasper will be nice to B too. Btw, how old is E? Thanks for sharing!
JaMarie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like this story a lot. I like the situation and the way its being told. I feel like you could make it very serious or funny. I think a little of both would be really nice. I can't wait for more.
cravingtwilight chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I'm hooked!
kathac chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Nope, Edward stopping has made me think more of him as I try to work out his character, especially for a period story, it fits with his "Knight" (in shining armour?) routine. Anyways, it gives us more of a wait and a better storyline, as Bella starts to trust Edward more, and we see the development over time. Thankyou for the update, and can't wait to read more of Bella's new beginnings :)
christylou chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Okay... so they wait. I like that. But putting it on her to come to him.. hmm.. don't know about that.

Can't wait to see what kinds of questions and 'expectations' she'll come to him with over time.

I do like this story. Hate that E was one to take Jessica's virginity- and then not to marry her. makes him seem kinda bad in a way.
christylou chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
so will Edward want a wedding night- I mean, this is a period story... or is edward going to 'be a gentleman'- unheard of. He does seem to be in a hurry to claim things here...
NurseQueenie chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Another lovely chapter. Loving it. To answer your question, I am really pleased you had him fits in perfectly with the idea of courtly love. Perfect for that concept of knightly honor we know so well from Lancelot. Pure & perfect.
Sandcrab chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Edward appears as gallant as a Knight of Camelot. Why did he marry a handmaid?
NurseQueenie chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
christylou chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh yes! I like the plot immensely!

please keep updating!
Sandcrab chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I like the way Edward kept Bella close to him. Why did he choose to marry a stranger? Why so quickly?
Sandcrab chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow! I'm hooked. Why did Edward choose Bella and how does he Know the Princess?
shyshy1016 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
No i think you totally did the right thing. But don't make them wait to long. I mean they wouldn't have waited long back then so why do it now right? But the reasons were really adequate and believeable. please update soon!
25,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,614 1,621 1,622 1,623 1624 1,625 1,626 1,627 1,634 .. Last Next »