Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think you are taking this story properly the way it should go. I know what reality knows might have happened he would have forced himself upon her, but this is our Edward we're talking about and he is our hearts desire and I am sure you will take great pleasure or give it while he convinces her heart. Can't you imagine "never thought I could grow to love you as much as I do" From either one of them.

"There was no way…it just wasn't possible…he couldn't possibly fit that…that…"

And yes 500 reviews over 2 chapters - dare I say it's you and the fact the story plot is good.

16, if my grandmother could be 16, which you're right if she had made it to 18 she would had been an old made - no worries. Did think she might have been older more maturer.

Sandy
silverwolfkitten chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
OH OH OH OH OH!

Is the thing that she can't give him a child? Is she infertile? 'cause it makes sense. You need an heir, thats important for a soon-to-be king...
PeepToe chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
aw, didn't we know he'd be a good guy? Well, I kinda wish he'd taken a middle ground-medieval cannon maybe with a nice bath or massage or just general time to get to know you mixed in? Yeah, totally the selfish reader, here.

I think it makes sense to want a wife with some sort of usefulness-probably grateful for the life she will have and not bitchy and self-centered. Also, I suspects he has an inkling that she can be useful in other ways-knowledge of Aro's court, etc. Bit of a suprise/let down that Edward already hit it with skanky Jessica, but I guess it supports the plot...

OK, another serving of Knightward, please?
sherryola chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh, I thought Edward was so sweet. In that time, he could have just done what he wanted, so his consideration for her innocence and fear was so sweet. I'm not sure if the reasons he gave her for the marriage were all what he was truly feeling. I loved how he held her when she cried. I used to love to read novels like this, in this era, and the type of hero and heroine here. I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to seeing it all play out.
Z. Nicole chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think she should suck it up and give up the goods! But I'm a perv like that...
PunkBettie chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
UPDATE. SOON.
aurumest chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like what edward did, it's definatly in canon for the character.

However it jars in a medieval context, it just dosen't fit with the times. Technicaly their marriage isn't even legal. What happens in the morning when theres no bloodstain on the sheets?

Also I'm assuming by medieval you mean europe 500-1500, tea was unknown in europe till 1610 when it was first imported by the dutch they would more likely have drunk small beer (beer with a very loow alcohol content) or wine.

I really loved surviving bella and am enjoying this story aswell
Erikajo chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
It was very tender hearted of him to stop when he did. He's a sly dog, though. He wants her begging for it... ;)
Shamatt0403 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I do believe the married them off younger than that. Edward is probably closer to 20. I really like this one.
tree111 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I could tell from the title that there wasn't gonna be a hot knight of loving...but i flove the way you wrote this...much more true to character.

will we get to know Sir Edward's reasons for choosing Isabella? There must be more than she's a political pawn (although I do like that!).

looking forward to the next chappie...

thank you!
itsyblue1214 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I love this Edward! He absolutely did the right thing! I think he can ease Isabella into her wifely duties!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great story. Update soon please.
LoriDuchess chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
glad i found your story. very good, is it an origianl?
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I loved it and it seems he is grounded for statous

He was looking for some one like a comener would

Update soon
green grasshopper chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
so in surviving bella i praised you for writing edward all sensitive and emo and then throwing a 'fuck' in when you least expect it. now i realize that may just be you ;)

your edwards are always pretty self-aware, upstanding guys, with good deeds and if not, good intentions. this edwards douchey, with his conquests and slut shaming jessica and using bella. i cant wait for him to learn the *real* benefits of not marrying a shallow girl and to become a better person. you always do character evolution really well, so yeah. looking forward to it :)

thanks as always for writing, ive had the shittiest week but with all the updates from you its gone much better!

25,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,617 1,624 1,625 1,626 1627 1,628 1,629 1,630 1,637 .. Last Next »