Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
CLEP chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
And now I am in love with this story.

Till now it's quite a simple story, not as dark as others,

and I completely love that about it!

Can not wait for the next chapter!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Edward did the right thing by waiting... I know Bella is young, but she'll learn. I HATE that Edward has already slept with Jessica. If I was Bella, I'd be raving mad jealous. Maybe now Edward will show Bella "the ropes" heh heh heh... I think she'll surprise him with being a good study.
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like that he stopped when he did, not sure if he waits until she is ready or not. I imagine him losing his patience a bit. His reasons make sense for choosing her...at least over Jessica (obviously he knows what he's getting with Jessica). How old is he in this story? If she is 16 which is a good age for the times.
onoimatwidard2 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Well... first I yelled "we've been clockblocked", but then I realized it was really the right thing for both of them. It was really sweet and considerate of him given he probably could have just taken her as his right as husband. The wait and anticipation will make it all the sweeter when it happens.
FFpassion chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Excellent update, wow so Edward is letting Isabella get used to being a married woman.

He certainly wants her, I loved how he was able to comfort her at the end.

I'm really enjoying your new story. I am really worried as to what will be the be the angst for this young couple? Will Edward have mistresses? did they have them in that era?

I seriously can't wait for more, is it next week yet? )

love

Irene

xx
xoTwilightxo chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I LOVE this story. I just finished reading Surviving Bella and I'm so glad that I love this story just as much and it's only the 3rd chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I can't tell you how many stories I have started to read where Edward is a Prince or Lord and how many times I have given up reading after a couple of chapters.I don't know why but I just haven't been able to find a fic in this setting that I have liked enough to keep reading,although I really like the idea of a royal my point here is that yours is the first that I want to keep reading A LOT!

I am really enjoying this story and I have to say that I think Edward was right to stop and give Bella a chance to catch her breath (poor girl) but I must admit that I was kind of hoping that Edward would rip off her corset :)

Great chapter!
lizf22 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I'm glad he is taking his time to woo her..I'm not cool with an Edward who has to force himself on Bella! I like this and him so far, great job! xo
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I thought Edward was really sweet to Bella.
Barbr9 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Even though I was looking for a hot lemon, I think you had Edward do the right thing. He should be the kind hearted gentleman. I just hope Bella doesn't take to long before she jumps his bones. LOL. Maybe a talk with Alice will help Bella.

As far as his reasons to marry her I think what you wrote fits and works well but I think I like the idea that he fancied her more than the part of him to use her as the pawn for political sake. Also I hope he was more enamored by her and he wasn't really looking for a servant but a wife that would truely care for him. Jessica wouldn't care it would be just for the title he would provide her.
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great chapter!

I actually understand Edward's reasoning for choosing Bella. He doesn't just want a wife who can only sit there and look pretty. I feel bad for Bella though because it seems like no one has prepared her at all for marriage and she really doesn't know what to expect. It looks like Edward will be patient with her though, which is good, although back then I think that someone woulde've been along in the morning to inspect the sheets and make sure they had consumated the marriage. But for the puposes of a good understanding Edward I see why you didn't do that.

Anyway great chapter! Hope to see an update soon cos I can't wait to see what happens next!
zuzu7887 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I really really like all your stories its just that you provide us with so much detail that you get us hooked you are really dedicated into writting you should persue this profesionally because dame! Your material is really good well just saying
Lion n' Lamb chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like this story so far-very well written-but I hate that Edward is the only dominating character in the relationship. I know that she is only a maid and was trained to be obedient...but still, I want her to be a little snarky and show that she is not just a maid...so if you could have her start gaining confidence SOON...that would be wonderful.
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Edward proves that chivalry is not completely dead...of course deflowering the princess wasn't too nice, but then again, she probably was stalking him and his scepter.
robfans chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
His motive is wrong but it will change when he find out the real the rock that He found turned into a precious stone
25,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,618 1,625 1,626 1,627 1628 1,629 1,630 1,631 1,638 .. Last Next »