Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
AmeliaCullen1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hopefully the one thing Bella cannot provide is not a child. I would hate to go through another story where she can't or just doesn't have a baby. Besides, we would have to wait quite a while to know that she and/or he was having a problem like that. It doesn't always happen overnight.

Interesting idea. Looking forward to more.
blondieja chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Just finished Surviving Bella, loved it, and decided to pop over to this one. I absolutely loved it! Can not wait for the update.
kimlostintwilight chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Looking forward to the next update, almost wish I hadn't found your new story yet, as usual waiting for the updates is the hardest thing.
Salix caprea chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Loved the new chapter :) It seems to me there's something peculiar about Edward, and maybe Aro knows... on the other hand, if he knew and it was something scary, would he hope he would marry his daughter? I'm curious what is the one thing Bella won't be able to give to Edward... An heir? Cannot wait to find out.

I'm also curious that Bella was saying his God, as if she isn't religious or is of different religion. I know you said this is a non-existing kingdom, but I'm still curious... protestants were later, plus God is the same... Pagan?

Thank you for writing!
kimlostintwilight chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love me some Knightward and look forward to more of this new story.
elenute chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Nice!I like it. This is the first 'ancient' or 'fairytale' type of story I'd ever read and I'm looking forward to update!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This story is really great.I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
LinLyn chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I am hoping for a super hot wedding night, but I can imagine that Bella will freak out? Love the story so far :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This is really good! i think bella is going to deny edward in a way
angiepie02 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Love it already, adore your writing style! Update soooooon!
klel323 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Glad to be reading this story from the beginning! Like all the intrigue so far, and can not wait to see where you take it.
Aniseed chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Oooh I like this story a lot!

I am eagerly awaiting an update!

Aniseed x
inkle28 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
great chapter
MyCleverAlias chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Sigh. So there I was, all sad at the end of Surviving Bella. When suddenly ...

Love how different your stories are. Really enjoying this one from the start. Eager to see where you take it! Edward is clearly A Man With An Agenda. So far, things are progressing like a fairy tale ... but with angst and intrigue promsed, sounds like this will be much more like the original fairy tales than the Disneyfied versions. Can't wait.
NELLALUV chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Medievalward Yummmm! I like it!
24,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,618 1,625 1,626 1,627 1628 1,629 1,630 1,631 1,638 .. Last Next »