Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think it's practical. The wedding night went better than I thought. Edward is a gentlemen. Great Chapter!
Santa Muerte chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Loved the chapter, and yes I'm glad they waited. But what Edward did to Jessica was just... What a asshat. He takes her virginity then throws it in her face that she's not a virgin.. But then he takes the moral high ground by not sleeping with Bella? I feel for Bella. Poor thing is just so innocent. He better take good care of her.
Breaking-Midnight chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter please update soon :)
AdonicaSS chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Chivalry is described by my good friend Wikipedia is:

From the 12th century onward chivalry came to be understood as a moral, religious and social code of knightly conduct.

Sir Edward (love that) knows this through his education and training as a future king. That he lives this code, when he could have his way a woman who is totally helpless -I love him already!

Edward's expectation of Isabella is completely appropriate for the times, hell, some guys expect all that and more, in 2010! Would most women gladly do the same, and more, in exchange for what he promised Bella?

Fascinated with Unexpected Circumstances. Thank you for an intriguing update (no lemons yet, but I can smell one).

xx
Livindol chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hmmm...I'm kind of torn on this chapter. It was very canon of Edward to do what he did, but the other stuff he expects from her is just too funny. Times have changed quite a bit...huh? so now that the ball is in her court, I hope she's ready for some lovin soon! Lol. I do fell bad for her...so much happened so fast for her. Thanks for the update! Xoxox
LittleFin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
i have to admit i like the 'gentlmenly' Edward.
The TwilightTwin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
great chapter haha love this Edward. please continue!
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Poor Bella, that and Edward's a womanizer. Not uncommon then but still sad.
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Fuck medieval canon. He did the perfect thing. :) Both while he was frantic with want, about to jump on her and when he read her body language right and slowed down. I needed the first one to make it real in my eyes. I needed the second part, because he was Edward. And again, second part means there will be soooooo fucking much sexual tension. And I adore sexual tension. Unresolved, preferable. :)

Isabella's inner dialogues helped me very much in this chapter. In this story actually. We, fandom people, have some general acceptance or expectations. "You have Edward, ravage her you woman, it's Edward for God's sake"... And if Bella is hesitant for a reason or not as enthusiastic as we'd like, we roll our eyes and say "if only it was me, you'd see how it should be done"... But. There are facts. Their pasts. The time they grow up in. The difference between classes. etc. Following her inner voice helps me to see these and understand her more. Her reasonings. Her fears. Helps me to see where she sees herself in her mind and where she sees Edward. The difference is very prominent. And beyond that, we learned that she never thought of marriage before, forget about being married to a lord. She had no dreams on such matter. No expectations. Expectations prepare us for a time where we have them. But without dreams, we are mostly unprepared. She now has something she never dreamt of. It's all so overwhelming for her. I noticed that it's the first time I'm reading one of your stories (a multichaptered one) from BPOV. I know you like to write EPOVs but I'm glad you decided to give us Bella's for now. As I stated, it helps me to engaged to unaccustomed aspects of the story. So...her inner voice is keeping me company in this strange land called "woman say no to Edward sometimes". :) Keeping me company so much that I find myself saying "yep, I would feel exactly like this, terrifed and lost. Edward or not". Which is wonderful achievement for you as a author in this fandom.

About Edward's reasonings to marry her. I can't say I liked them. They may seem realistic but I believe or I'd like to believe there is more for him. He could find very 'usefull' women if he tried. Both useful and royal. He chose Isabella. For a reason, I believe, we'll learn later. Or not. :)

Lastly, I'd like to say that I have faith in you as a writer. I am willing to have this journey with you, even when I don't understand why you make them do things sometimes. I can wait to understand. You never disappointed before and I can handle a little disappointment if it comes to it. :)

Thank you.
JB30 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great chapter! Very glad Edward stopped or Bella might of had a break down. Poor girl has had a crazy two days! I feel so badly for her that she has no idea what is going on, what Sir Edward is like. I think it was good he mentioned the cooking and cleaning she was going to need to do. These were terms Bella could understand. Looking forward to these two discovering their relationship. Very much enjoying this story!
ash82 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I liked that he did not tell her to suck it up, but I hope they don't wait to long. He seems practical. I really like where you are heading so far.
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Good first chapter and I'm sure I will like this story.
saraamin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
wow i love this story it is so unpredictable just the preview in the beginning nothing at all of what I expected lol

beanothercullen chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think it was pretty perfect. I mean he showed he has some compassion for her, he could have just forced her but he didn't. I feel bad for Bella, she has to be terrified it's all so new and unknown to her. I liked that he tried to reassure her about their future. Eww on having already been with And I think he picked her cause he really did find her attractive, and wants to be with her. I like this story, so far so good. If he had forced her I would have lost some respect. I wasn't surprised about the age, they did everything young then. When he said he liked being called Sir instead because it was earned tells me he's willing to earn Bella's trust...at least I hope so..lol thanks savage.
sheviking chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Realistic? No. Sweet endearing Edward that modern women will like? Yes.

Hey, it's your story and you should do whatever feels right to you.

I was a little shocked that Edward was the one to take Jessica's virginity and then he wouldn't marry her. That makes him a bit of a cad in my book and hardly a gentleman. But seeing how Jessica's kind of a bitch I can probably overlook it.

I did like his reasons for marrying a handmaid over a noble but I was surprised that Isabella is expected to cook and clean. I mean, don't they have servants for that kind of thing.

The age doesn't bother me one bit. How old is Edward? Somewhere in his twenties? I'm glad he told her to call him Edward but the fact that he likes being called my lord made my pervy side laugh. Yeah, he's a dirty bird alright. And that whole enquiry about her having had her mouth on a man? I'm pretty sure he was NOT referring to a kiss but of course innocent Isabella didn't understand that. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter. Next week maybe?
25,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,619 1,626 1,627 1,628 1629 1,630 1,631 1,632 1,639 .. Last Next »