Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
insanemum chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Poor Bella! Talk about a virgin bride - she really takes the cake! I hope Edward will be gentle with her. I wonder what his expectations (in every way) are? Hope she's not going to end up as some kind of pawn. Or are we going to see the development of Bella's character some more - I hope so!
DesertRose92 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I love this story! I think its so cute how you made Edward stop for Bella, and even though Edwards reasons for marrying a handmaiden did seem kind of like he wanted a servant, this is the Middle Ages and even the Queen to Kings were like servants. It wasn't till the Renaissance that everything got handed to them, so even though you said your not doing a specific time period, I get thats its the Mideavel mentality. Please update soon!
inkle28 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
grat chapter
my1edward chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I didn't expect this turn of events at all. I guess I'm a little disappointed. I was all into the deflowering of the virgin and I thought we were going to get it in spades there for a minute. His actions, while kind, don't seem very 12th century to me, to the extent I know anything about that. It does make me wonder if this story is going to be mainly about waiting for Bella to be ready for sex-I kind of hope not, I'm all about the smut. I thought, based on the summary, she might be unable to bear him an heir and he might be pressured to have their marriage annulled for that reason. So anyway, I hope we don't have to wait long. I don't think he wants a servant, he just doesn't want someone who is purely decorative and probably high maintenance. I think he's very attracted to Bella, maybe he feels something for her that he hasn't felt before even though he's been with princesses. btw, that bothers me a bit-he takes Jessica's virginity, and then calls her out on the fact she's not a virgin? I really want that backstory, because that seems pretty assholish to me. And I'm very surprised the heir to the throne didn't have a servant to assist his new wife in some manner. I'm really looking forward to where you go with this.
Edward's Eternal chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
No you did right.. made me love him even more.

Excellent chapter.. Royalty with real breeding... this is your Knight. Sweet loving strong and commanding but not a fool.

Jcook169 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Well I guess I am already hooked which stinks since I am impatient and normally wait for stories to be completed before I begin reading; however the premise of this story was too good to wait on.

I love that Edward is a kind man and is thoughtful of Isabella's inexperience. I look forward to new chapters (hopefully soon)!
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Yay! I am so intreaged by this story, the plot idea is so unique and the writing captivading, i can't wait to read more!

Love: RPL13
CommaQueen2 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Really intriguing. I'm not sure what to make of this Edward and I like it. He seems sweet but due to the time period I'm pretty sure he's going to piss us off at some point! Really can't wait to see where you take this. And I can't wait to see her meet the rest of the Cullens. I'm thinking maybe Alice can help Bella with her questions. ;)
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think it's practical. The wedding night went better than I thought. Edward is a gentlemen. Great Chapter!
Santa Muerte chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Loved the chapter, and yes I'm glad they waited. But what Edward did to Jessica was just... What a asshat. He takes her virginity then throws it in her face that she's not a virgin.. But then he takes the moral high ground by not sleeping with Bella? I feel for Bella. Poor thing is just so innocent. He better take good care of her.
Breaking-Midnight chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter please update soon :)
AdonicaSS chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Chivalry is described by my good friend Wikipedia is:

From the 12th century onward chivalry came to be understood as a moral, religious and social code of knightly conduct.

Sir Edward (love that) knows this through his education and training as a future king. That he lives this code, when he could have his way a woman who is totally helpless -I love him already!

Edward's expectation of Isabella is completely appropriate for the times, hell, some guys expect all that and more, in 2010! Would most women gladly do the same, and more, in exchange for what he promised Bella?

Fascinated with Unexpected Circumstances. Thank you for an intriguing update (no lemons yet, but I can smell one).

xx
Livindol chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hmmm...I'm kind of torn on this chapter. It was very canon of Edward to do what he did, but the other stuff he expects from her is just too funny. Times have changed quite a bit...huh? so now that the ball is in her court, I hope she's ready for some lovin soon! Lol. I do fell bad for her...so much happened so fast for her. Thanks for the update! Xoxox
LittleFin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
i have to admit i like the 'gentlmenly' Edward.
The TwilightTwin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
great chapter haha love this Edward. please continue!
25,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,619 1,626 1,627 1,628 1629 1,630 1,631 1,632 1,639 .. Last Next »