Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
LadyTx chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I figured him marrying jessica's handmaiden was throwing King Aro's "offer" in his face, I have yet to figure out the ties between aro and carlisle or exactly what bella's role is as the political pawn. Loved that she was smart enough to figure that out.

And most certainly glad Edward was a standup guy!
Music24601 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I liked edward in this Chapter. Keepup the Good Work. *SMILES*
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Too funny...I didn't even think about her age. I figure that is the marrying age for that time...lol

I think that was amazing that Edward didn't take her and was very understanding about it. I so didn't seethe whole him taking Jessica's virginity...that threw me for a loop.

As far as him marrying her for practical reasons or a servant...I think he married her b/c he thought she was pretty, unspoiled and she would be a good wife as far as taking care of him, but not as a servant.

I think as Bella becomes more comfortable with him they will learn to love & respect one another.

Still love it and can't wait for more! Excellent!
ApplesBeyondTheWall chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Sorry I don't mean to interfere XD but if it was her sixteenth spring, then she was 15. You forgot about that year when they just go by months, when they're 0. Haha annyways I love this story, Surviving Bella and Hide n Drink were very good as well. Good job and good luck ~Kgirl
Eugenia V chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hi! I have been reading your stories and left some reviews, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep reviewing... because it seems that you don't read or care about the opinions expresed for your readers! I' m so sad and piss to you rigth now! You just say polite thanks and ask at the end of chapters, but do you really care for what we have to say or just like the numbers?

Of course you already have thought your stories and have your own plot and know where you want to go, but if you are not going to care for what your readers think o even would like to see, why even bother to ask to leave a review?

Of course we want romance, and the ethereal ideal of love and the knigth in a shining armour! If not, why else would we read romance fanfiction?
Kdub4127 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
i was looking forward to some hot sex in the beging but then I thought it was better that he stop and glad he did. They dont know eachother at all like Bella said. I think it showes alot of Edward to marry her instead of a higher rank lady that would not do the simple things a wife does it makes sence to me and cant wait to read more of this story I love your writing and all your storyes Thank You
ExquisiteEdward chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Awesome, I loved it! I will admit that I really did want him to go all medieval caveman on her and ravish her body. Sigh... but it is better that he was a gentleman.

Fabulous writing as usual. Can't wait for more!
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I find your Edward wise and courtly. He wanted a wife who could care for him without the necessity of a flock of servants. Better for keeping close council of matters of state as well as if the heart. Ie not high maintenance. He took a fancy to her and she wishes to do well by him. I doubt he'll have to wait very long

Nicely done

Reb
CLEP chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
And now I am in love with this story.

Till now it's quite a simple story, not as dark as others,

and I completely love that about it!

Can not wait for the next chapter!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Edward did the right thing by waiting... I know Bella is young, but she'll learn. I HATE that Edward has already slept with Jessica. If I was Bella, I'd be raving mad jealous. Maybe now Edward will show Bella "the ropes" heh heh heh... I think she'll surprise him with being a good study.
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like that he stopped when he did, not sure if he waits until she is ready or not. I imagine him losing his patience a bit. His reasons make sense for choosing her...at least over Jessica (obviously he knows what he's getting with Jessica). How old is he in this story? If she is 16 which is a good age for the times.
onoimatwidard2 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Well... first I yelled "we've been clockblocked", but then I realized it was really the right thing for both of them. It was really sweet and considerate of him given he probably could have just taken her as his right as husband. The wait and anticipation will make it all the sweeter when it happens.
FFpassion chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Excellent update, wow so Edward is letting Isabella get used to being a married woman.

He certainly wants her, I loved how he was able to comfort her at the end.

I'm really enjoying your new story. I am really worried as to what will be the be the angst for this young couple? Will Edward have mistresses? did they have them in that era?

I seriously can't wait for more, is it next week yet? )

love

Irene

xx
xoTwilightxo chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I LOVE this story. I just finished reading Surviving Bella and I'm so glad that I love this story just as much and it's only the 3rd chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I can't tell you how many stories I have started to read where Edward is a Prince or Lord and how many times I have given up reading after a couple of chapters.I don't know why but I just haven't been able to find a fic in this setting that I have liked enough to keep reading,although I really like the idea of a royal my point here is that yours is the first that I want to keep reading A LOT!

I am really enjoying this story and I have to say that I think Edward was right to stop and give Bella a chance to catch her breath (poor girl) but I must admit that I was kind of hoping that Edward would rip off her corset :)

Great chapter!
25,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,619 1,626 1,627 1,628 1629 1,630 1,631 1,632 1,639 .. Last Next »