Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Humble4 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Best Part:

"Isabella," Sir Edward's voice turned harsh, causing me to flinch slightly. "My dogs don't sleep on the floor. You are my wife, and I will care for you the way you deserve."
ana1973 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
your chapter note at the end made me laugh..."suck it up and fuck her" lol. yeah but you are right he did the right thing but i did think he was going to do her and get it over with but he is looking more for a servant/wife than a princess/whore. love the story, cant wait for the next chapter.

-Ana
cat5050 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
You evil thing, took my crap review last ch and threw it all right at me lol! You are always a surprise, a pleasant surprise!

Oh, Lord Edward is perfect (I want Bella to be his temptress first ok?) Give her his household staff to run in Forks or something. Give her some power to feel a new importance.

And make him REALLY like holding her at night if you get my meaning

Oh shoot, just ignore my rambling and bring it on! Love it
Gabbysway2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Aww, poor thing, she was scared senseless. I know Sir Edward is not going to be as harsh as she expects but it's still a lot to take on. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops because he really is sweet to her :) Also, all this hints of an attack from King Aro are driving me insane LOL I just hope they make it out of there before he tries anything.
Becky1991 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Ok so she is 16 and he is ? And what a douche for taking Jessica's v card and then speaking of that in front of everyone.. couldn't she say that he was responsible or smthg and demand marriage (o_O). I think you did well not having them complete their marriage the first night. Bella would have run for the mountains as innocent as she is
tracylk chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I thought this was a great chapter! I would have been disappointed if Edward has just ravaged her. I like that he's 'different' and I think he had valid arguments on taking Isabella as his wife and not just a useless spoiled Princess. I adore this period piece and your point is taken; girls then were young when wed and oftern younger than 16. Kudo's my dear! But I do hope Isabella won't make him wait too long because you are soooO good at making sweet lemonade!

Cannot wait for the next update! Thank you for sharing.

Xoxoxo
bemily chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I don't have a problem with her age or his reasoning behind marrying her considering the setting. If this were set in modern times I would be very uneasy. I am surprised he waited but glad. His thought process behind marrying her seems mean, but I think he is just tired of spoiled princess who only think of themselves.
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Loved it! He was very chivalrous to not press his point, so to speak! I think he is very sweet, and, expects more from his wife, than her being a cossetted princess.
Sunflowerfields chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I figured Edward would be sympathetic to Bella because, that seemed like the kind of knight he was prior to their wedding but, he could have continued and gotten the virginity out of the way so that after that there wouldn't be anything to worry about. However, doing it this way then Edward will know when he finally has sex with Bella it will because, she really wants him or at least is doing it out of what she feels is expected of her then he will know she's really trying to fulfill her wifely duties for him. I hope she doesn't take advantage of his kindness and make him wait too long though. I figured Edward was the one to take Jessica's virginity by how sure he was that she wasn't 'pure'. Edward's reasoning for choosing Bella as his wife makes perfect sense he doesn't want a typical prissy princess because, he's more pratical and wants a woman who can take care of him and herself domestically. I love this story!
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
aww bless bella.n edwards so sweet to chapter loved soon.
proudmom21 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh so is was Edward that took Jessica's virginity.

I'm glad Edward stopped, he is after a gentleman.

I'm just wondering when angst starts. I hope i can handle it.

Either way i'm excited to read more. :)
romee79 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Loved this is so adorable I actually cried.(Shrugs)
Janice chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
That was just a perfect chapter! I agree with Edward being pratical and if he did take her on their wedding night forcefully it wouldn't match with his character that I've read so far. The age is true back then, they weren't able to live up to old age as we do now so they had to start young and that's funny how you said shes practically and old maiden already at 16! Can't wait to see their relationship build and Isabella's personality come out more with edwards help!
userunknown123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh my! Wonderful start to what Im sure will be another crazy adventure for these two! Im anxious to see how this will turn out for these two. Poor Bella...from a maid with no experience to a wife/political pawn to the future king. I can smell the angst a mile away! Cant wait!
joesmomma chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Good call on the no sexy time. If it was anyone but him they would have fucked her anyway but that's just not him. Plus when they finally do he'll do his best to make her first time enjoyable, another thing most back then probably wouldn't have done.

So are you going to do weekly updates or do you even know yet?
25,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,621 1,628 1,629 1,630 1631 1,632 1,633 1,634 1,641 .. Last Next »