Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
MSomeone chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Wonderful chapter. I think you did a great thing and making them wait that was very noble of Edward to wait until she is comfortable. So well done.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I like this Edward, very considerate of Bella's feelings.
Dantelover051386 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Hallo,

bloody great story so far. very interesting.

errr...some thoughts so far.

when edward choose bella i immediately thought there was something more to that than choose the priness bitch. i see edwards point and agree. he will not be used to ally the kingdoms by marrying the priness, but it troubles me that edward knew that she was not a virgin and i felt fear..then when he revealed to bella on there wedding night no less that be boinked her less than ayear ago...damn, talk about awkward for bella. even if i didnt know him, i wouldbe hurt by that shit.

finially, him revealing that she is mearly a political pawn...well that would devastate me. he first said she caught his eye..yeah, as apolitical pawn. he refused marriage to not be used by king aro to tie the kingdoms together, but then he turned around and is doing the same to bella in by marrying her to piss aro off. damn, if i were her i would feel tremendously used. i wouldnt feel like a wife to him, just a means to a end and someone to clean his shit and tickle his pecker. i dont blame her for crying. i just wished bella called him out on that shit. that he was using her as aro tryed to use him. then again maybe it was ok to treat women that way back in the day...not me. fuckery or not back in the day i would have called out his night and shinning pecker ass off.

but,iam happy to read that he is willing to wait for her to be more ready to consumate there marriage. some men and especially back then wouldnt give a hoot. so edward gets points just pray that he is not the straying type of husband. please god not. i've read some stories where edward had cheating ways and they just make me so ill. if edward is truly a night and loyal...lets hope he remains loyal to the wife he is using for political advantages.

cheers,hawkins0513

great story...keeep it coming.
The Oldest One chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
So giddy to see an update in my inbox! I love this story for the characterizations. I like it so much I don't mind the little historical issues (guys didn't wear shirts and pants in the 12th century; tea wasn't imported to Europe until 17th/18th century; she would have been given her own maids to help dress; she wouldn't be expected to clean and cook herself), so eagerly looking forward to more!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
How old is Edward?
vampiregurl chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
very well explained. i like the way you write :D
vertigo33 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Lovin' a gentle Edward. Yay for the quick update. Keep 'em coming!

xoxo
Ctorrado chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I wanna hug her! Poor girl, she must feel so lost.

I hope Edward keeps being so understanding and patient regarding her situation, he seems like he's not so cannon Edward, if you catch my drift ;)

Can't wait to see what happens next!
GraciieCullen-22 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Ohh gosh that was so sweet :) I love Edward :)
jjohnson78587 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Ahh. Edward is a pretty good guy after all.

Poor Isabella. She's terrified.

I think she'll feel better after a night tucked into Edward's arms.
nola09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I think realistically Edward would have consumated the marriage and been gentle with her. But because he married her more to get back at Aro than really being in love with her maybe he felt guilty. I feel so sorry for her. She is yound and has no real life experiences. And to know that he slept with Jessica just put more doubt in her head. She is supposed to be his queen but he basically told her she is no more than a maid even though he will protect herd and provide for her. Notice he never promised to not sleep with any other women.

LOVE THIS STORY and cannot wait for more.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I'm torn between being glad that Edward was behaving like a gentleman and being disappointed that they didn't "do it" LOL

Have you ever read a book or watched a movie "Angélique, marquise des anges"? It was set in mid-17th century France (Luis XIV times). She never saw her husband before their wedding, and he did something like Edward did, he told her he wouldn't touch her until she asked him to. Made for a very nice story ;) I'm looking forward to reading about Edward seducing Isabella (at least I hope he will).

Olena
bendigo chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Fabulous story! I just found this story and I love it. I love how you wrote Edward and I am glad he is a gentleman. Bella’s panic feels so real. I do love how you wrote about her.
buffbronze chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
suck it up and fucked her? lol...do love your turn of phrase...especially as the story is all..yes my lord, no my lord.

Yeah he did the right thing.
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
even though they married so quickly i just hope edward will treat her well. unlike jessica.
25,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,621 1,628 1,629 1,630 1631 1,632 1,633 1,634 1,641 .. Last Next »