Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
GabzR chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
love it cant wait for more
Korissaa chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, this looks interesting and different from all the fics I've read before. Can't wait to read more.

xoxo
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love it so far. Even from the summary I was hooked! I'm really sad if Bella can't give Edward an heir...and hope he doesn't turn to someone else to give him one. That's my worry but for realz, I love it!
eyelubtwlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm already in love with another one of your stories! Keep up the great work.
Color me Red chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Please keep writing. This is awesome.
twimom76 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Just found your story and intriguing so far. I suppose Edward a lot about Jessica and where shes' been..heck maybe he hit it! LOL I can try angst, so looking forward to what's next.
okctwichick chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love it so far. Great idea and has tons of potential to make an amazing story. Plus, I love your writing. Can't wait for the updates. I'll definitely be following this one.
n8304n chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sounds exciting, can't wait to see what happens!
letswriteafairytale chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Obviously Princess Jessica is not "pure" if she didn't agree to being checked by the nuns. ;P

I hope Alice won't be mad about what Edward did. Alice and Bella are meant to be best friends!
Bluecanoe chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I suspect that Edward might know first hand about Jessica since he already called her a bitch, sounds like she's been chasing our good knight. Now I'm wondering what Isabella can't give him, do they break into the Abbey and steal her virginity under the nose of the good Nuns?
Ms Flutterfly chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this plot! Jessica a virgin? Knights talk too! Please update soon..
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
When are you not of your roker? HAHA, JK I bealeave the otehr night, Michel probably slept with jessica and told Edward Yup! that is my prediction! This is very interesting do far and i can not wait to read more!

Love: RPL13
thatyana cortez chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
omg edward u rock! he seems a bit coo coo bananas for doing this but I'm loving this story so far. keep it up i must read more.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love it. Medieval romance novels are right up my alley. It's what I read when I'm not reading fanfic :)
Music24601 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I like this. Keep going, it's good. Keep up the Good Work. *SMILES*
24,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,645 1,652 1,653 1,654 1655 1,656 1,657 .. Last Next »