Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
mrs.lutz513 chapter 29 . 1/26
I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! I GUESSED IT WAS THE TEA A WHILE AGO!
PerseusJFAN1016 chapter 1 . 1/26
Good start!
PleasureofLife chapter 39 . 1/25
I can't believe I've reached the end...*sigh*
I am now going to read your other stories and I must admit I hope they aren't as good as this one, because I read this one in 2 days and got absolutely NOTHING else done. Not that I'm complaining because...well, the story was sooooo good! It really was! You had my captivated with your characters and crying and laughing and mad SOOOO mad! Btw I had a bad feeling about the tea Jane was giving her!
I almost reviewed several times when something happened...like Angela as his concubine...or the thought of Jessica taking Bella's spot as queen and Edwards wife. You made me blood thirsty (and I HATE violence), for Aro and those who betrayed Edward. The epilogue...it was good to know they had more children and their love wasn't diminishing, but seeminlgy growing with their family.
I'm so emotional right now...I'm going to go eat some icecream or something (another reasong why I hope your other stories aren't as good...I'll get fat from the emotional rollercoaster! Haha)
Until next time :) Xo Milley
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 39 . 1/12
Thank you so much truly loved the plot and characters of the story, won't be another like this, thanks !
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 33 . 1/12
Thank god for garret that's all I gotta say
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 30 . 1/12
Jane seemed so genuine good god it gave me chills when she morphed into this evil person
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 29 . 1/12
OMG I NEW IT THE TEA THE TEA !
Tarbecca chapter 39 . 1/7
Rec'd on the fic dive over at ADF. Loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your publishing success!
evangeline toress chapter 39 . 1/7
that was soo good u have an amazing talent keep it up
penny chapter 39 . 1/5
Than you so much for this incredible story!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 39 . 1/5
Wow, this was a beautifully written story and I enjoyed how Edward and Bella's relationship grew though I was thrown for a loop with the who Angela-concubine part and wanted Edward to not go to her and be faithful only to Bella but I understand the reasoning behind it though that part remains my least favorite. I was glad that Jessica finally got what was coming to her since she was cause for grief and Aro, well he's always wanting something he can't or shouldn't have now isn't he? It's quite interesting to read that Michael Sheen read a bit of this story on TV...anyways thanks for sharing this story...
penny chapter 29 . 1/3
Holy funking cow balls! I funking knew it was the tea! Omg omg omfg!
That is all..
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
It is the best
LivingVampire chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
The whole Angela thing kind of threw me off. Besides that- amazing story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
It's the best story I have read so far
24,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »