Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 36 . 11/28/2014
It's sad, but he had to kill the children. He himself is proof of what happens when you murder/brutalize royalty and let their children live. His parents were good and unjustly murdered, but the fact that Aro and Renata were bad wouldn't have stopped the children from wanting revenge. :(
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
The farmers and other common menfolk rallying to fight for Isabella made me cry. And poor Edward regaining consciousness on the road, surrounded by dead men and no sign of Isabella except for her crown, was heartbreaking. I hope Aro's and Jessica's heads are the next to adorn his castle walls.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
Oh, I'm so glad Garrett isn't bad! Thank goodness she has an ally there. Are they at Masen?

Bella's right. Jessica *is* insane. Does she really think that even if she does kill Bella and does force Edward to marry her to save his child, that he will let her live one second past the baby becoming safe? She's bonkers.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
HA! I knew it was the tea! *does a happy dance that the truth came out FINALLY* :D

Clicking the next button now... ;)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
You're killing me with this story. I love it, but you're killing me. Poor Isabella and Edward and Angela. What a mess!

Am I wrong to suspect that Jane and her tea are a problem here? If so, Edward will rip her apart and I want to watch. :(
JasmineDragon22 chapter 39 . 11/25/2014
Wow I have no words to properly comment on the epic ness of this fic. Captivating from beginning to end that I almost neglected my husband and child so I could continue reading it. Simply amazing. Bravo.
twifreakzee chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Awesome story ! Luv every chap ! Good work
Guest chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
Amazing, amazing story! Though very stressful at times. :P and I KNEW it about the tea! When it was finally mentioned I went crazy and my sister can testify. thank you!
xachie chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
best chapter ever! finally!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
I swear, you have to be like one of the best writers on this site, if not THE best. I love it! But why'd you erase some of your stories?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Edward is a horrible person
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Eh
Em2017 chapter 39 . 10/25/2014
Great story! Couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Edward is a dick! Who kills people for simple mistakes?
McQuirk chapter 25 . 10/22/2014