Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Twilighter-RKT chapter 32 . 1/4
Grrr Cliffy and I was just about to go to sleep, I have work tomorrow haha. I love how they have joined forces with Emmett.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 30 . 1/4
The image of Jane is absolutely terrifying. I think I'm going to have nightmares.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 29 . 1/4
AHAH I was right! I had an inkling early on that something wasn't right when she gave it to Angela.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 28 . 1/4
The tea is the thing that's not making them become pregnant isn't it. That was my theory and I'm hoping it's right otherwise this is embarrassing haha. I'm hoping Jane is either subconsciously doing it or someone else is 'influencing' the drink cos I like Jane.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 27 . 1/4
I have a theory about Something that Jane is doing but I really really hope I'm wrong.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 22 . 1/4
Ohh noo Thomas! R.I.P
On another note things are getting interesting;P
Twilighter-RKT chapter 21 . 1/4
Loving Jane so far, I hope it stays that way. Awww YAYAYAY
Twilighter-RKT chapter 18 . 1/4
Oh no the poor girl!
I bet Edward's going to be pissed at Bella for going by herself.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 12 . 1/3
That was certainly hot citrus haha
BurningAkira97 chapter 39 . 1/1
This was great :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
This is at least my fifth time reading this all the way through since you first published it. I browse my favorite sections all the time. I just adore your writing!
Alejandra chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
Somehow I always come back to you, this is the story I read everytime, I do not know if you are still happy to see reviews, but I love your , I always laugh when Jasper tells Edward he can explain how he fathered has baby, but not how she came into the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
one should wait if in live if you be lift up in life nobody can stop it what will be will be[[[[[[unexpected great circumstance.
Romana973 chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
My favorite story! I've had to come back to re-read it twice!
Edwardforever2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014