Reviews for Crichton Agonistes
PkGrl chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Ouch! My poor Johnny boy isn't getting any breaks with the fan fic writers, is he?

Good job on the story. Look forward to reading more from you, PkGrl
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Loved it - like I do all your stories... but ow! Poor John. Poor Aeryn. You kept everything in characterization though. Would love to see more if you've a mind to continue with this AU... :)
Dragyn of Pern chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
hey! i love it. will you write a sequel? pretty please? beans
Feynor chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I liked this one, your characters are believable.

And as others have said before me : I'd like to see a sequel.

Any thoughts on what happened to Moys, I'd think that John would at least have told Aeryn what happened to her.

Please continue.
bigfatcat chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Really Great story, very well written. Poor John i really fell sorry for him..how much can he take?

Hope your planning a sequel!
can chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Wonderful story! Whether we know if it is really going to happen is anyones guess, but very plausible. Thanks, I enjoyed it tremendously. You truly have a way with words.

Lucy
Aspere chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Very moving story. I hope you will write a followup, I was really starting to get into it.
OneEye the DRD chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
That was a very well-written story! Lots of emotion, everyone solidly in character.

I do wonder why John isn't more interested in tracking down Moya, but I suppose I can see him being so emotionally drained that he can't work up the ability to care anymore.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
You can't leave it there, you can't leave it there, you can't leave it THERE! Ow! Sequel, beg beg beg... Thanks for a great story but please write a sequel, 'Kay? Ali D :~)

Fingers crossed and flipping a coin...