Reviews for Shadow Angel
SmartKoala chapter 15 . 4/13
That was light and fun. I loved the little hints along the way. I figured her to be an auror but didn't get far enough to her being Harry's angel. Thx!
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 2/19
Good story! Ginny is awesome
Janet chapter 2 . 1/22
As an Auror, I don't see Harry letting anyone apparate into his house. I can see an apparition point outside his house but not inside!

CONSTANT VIGILIANCE!
MissusMe chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
This story was so refreshing! I loved the idea of shadows and I looooove the idea that Ginny got to be his savior this time! We always knew that she would so it's really nice to see her get the chance to make the sacrifices
nanaeleanor chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Very sweet. The whole shadow Auror was a very creative idea and it's a shame the story was so short. There could have been many adventures before Harry discovered who his angel was.
nanaeleanor chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Nicely written and even though a bit sentimental, heart warming nonetheless. It always feels good to find Harry happy, healthy and surrounded by a loving family. The four Harrys bit is funny and original.
nayin17 chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
Your James got red hair...it sucks
sbmcneil chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
Great story! Loved the idea of Ginny being the one to save him for a change.
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
This has moved up to near the top of my favorite Harry / Ginny stories. Very well written, a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Epeefencer chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
What a truly delightful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Fantastic story! Love it
aalens chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much.
aalens chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Excellent chapter; two highlights for me were calling all the owls Harry, and Snape telling Harry that his head was to be on the new coins.
aalens chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I am starting to wonder how many Harrys there will be at Hogwarts because no doubt other witches will have named their offspring Harry too. I loved the scene where Harry lines all the Harrys up to mark them.
aalens chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. It is hilarious. I love all the little Harrys idea, that is priceless. I am so very glad that your review of my story led me to find your stories. (Although it does make me realise what a long way I have to go to be a really good writer. Sob.) It is so seldom that you discover an author who is so good that it actually makes you feel excited, well, it rarely happens to me at least.
Off now to read the next chapters.