Reviews for Shadow Angel
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
This has moved up to near the top of my favorite Harry / Ginny stories. Very well written, a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Epeefencer chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
What a truly delightful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Fantastic story! Love it
aalens chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much.
aalens chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Excellent chapter; two highlights for me were calling all the owls Harry, and Snape telling Harry that his head was to be on the new coins.
aalens chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I am starting to wonder how many Harrys there will be at Hogwarts because no doubt other witches will have named their offspring Harry too. I loved the scene where Harry lines all the Harrys up to mark them.
aalens chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. It is hilarious. I love all the little Harrys idea, that is priceless. I am so very glad that your review of my story led me to find your stories. (Although it does make me realise what a long way I have to go to be a really good writer. Sob.) It is so seldom that you discover an author who is so good that it actually makes you feel excited, well, it rarely happens to me at least.
Off now to read the next chapters.
Nelleke chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Beautifull story, I really liked the Ginny-plot in the end, I did'nt expect that. Very original story! Thanks for writing it!
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Nice story! Actually, it makes sense that Ginny would be Harry's Shadow. It follows canon that she has always loved Harry (I never considered Michael or Dean a credible threat to that love), and we know that, from a young age, she has been one smart, tough lady who makes her own decisions.

Actually, though, I'm beginning to think Harry is accident prone! LOL I mean, two big accidents in connection with his job (this one and Quidditch), and neither one was due to someone being out to get him.

All of those little Harry Weasleys ... what were they thinking? It must get confusing! ;)
dainlord chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
great story!
smkffnut chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Well, I didn't see that coming! Ginny's true occupation was quite surprising, although you did give us many delightful hints that all was not as it appeared to be...This was quite enjoyable and I regret not reading it long before now... Thanks for writing!
Hazpotsfan chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Aww can't believe I'd never noticed this fanfic before! Awesome, loved the whole thing :D
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
Good story! I just wish we would've had a bit more of Harry & Ginny together, their wedding, starting a family, etc. That part is missing for me. I must say that finding out Ginny's been Harry's auror shadow for all that time was quite unexpected! She's the last person I would've thought of, so I guess that makes her a perfect candidate! :P
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
What the heck? Ginny's been shadowing Harry this whole time? Is she like the "Navy Seals" of the aurors?
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
Finally they kiss, and now Ginny's backing up? Why? I hope she figures it out soon so they'll get together...there's only 3 chapters left! lol
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »