Reviews for Petalburg high
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
When i read the words "purple haired girl" i thought to myself it was Harley, but when i read the name "Paul" i was shocked.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Funny stuff in this chapter.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This chapter did not suck. It was funny and mysterious.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
The funniest part was when May was making threats to her stuffed animals. I guess being in a new world can make someone go crazy.
langleaf chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
(meant for ch.5)
Y must u discontinue at a cliffy god damnit
PurplePandasLoVe chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Hey! Ur story is great but will u Plz tell us who's POV (point of view) cuz it would help a lot!
Nour386 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
you claim in this world that ash is an idiot, was that sarcasm? 'cause ash is regularly an idiot, don't believe me? how about every bad decision he has made in the anime?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
LOL! Poor, poor, Drew. Now he can't be a baby daddy!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
What the hell happened? I demand an explanation to this hilarious madness!

I can picture Gary Oak dressing like a pimp now. Somehow, it should be canon.
Dawnie'B chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Nice writting and funny. I think Drew is pretty IC here. He should be, May and Misty too. But this is parody why should that matter:P
Dawnie'B chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I caught a few typos in this, mostly with "their, there, they're" and "your,you're" This had funny moments, but it was a very nicely written description was. Nice and deep for a chapter story, not so much a parody. But this was not boring, it had some funny moments.
Dawnie'B chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Your writting in the other was very good, too much quotes in this one. Not as funny as the other but not boring.
Dawnie'B chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ha, this chapter was very funny. Their are many many high school fanfictions. Many disinclude Max
splitheart1120 chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Wait did Dawn travel with Ash, yet?
U R Beautiful chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the summery I was a little hesitant, but now that I see what it's actually like, I have to say, this story is absolutely hilarious! XD