Reviews for Dethwish
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/24
I knew I read this but couldn't remember if I reviewed, apparently I didn't, so I am now. I absolutely love this. Pickles/Toki is definitely one of my favorite pairings, and this was just too cute for words.
New Generation of Hippies chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
My Dear Sister,

You are Not up the Great Spirit and Stories,too!

Let us ,Together,Spread the Message of Love and Recruit new Fellow Dethklok Fans!Peace! I Hope to share my stories soon,and want to make friends! Please write me . Peace!
HawthorneBloodDrop77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Such Writers as yourself both touch and inspire me.I mean it! and I do love Dethklok,I have to say I always like Toki and Skwisgaar best,but,I have to admit,Pickles and Toki are AWESOME! Keep up the Excellent Work! Maybe we could get ti know each other and write,Too? Please Look for my story the New Quixote(a Dethklok story)
knockoutmouse chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So adorable! I can totally see Toki getting all excited about his birthday.
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
ANOTHER awesome Toki/Pickles story. Sheesh you're really popping these things out. But hey, I'm not complaining. I love how you have Toki as the sweet, innocent, curious little boy that he is in the show, and Pickles as just the freak'n fountain of awesomeness that he is. If you keep writing I'll most certainly keep reading.