Reviews for Terms of Endearment
Palinlover chapter 1 . 1/10
Wonderfully written one shot. I loved it!
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I absolutely adored this!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful work.
Ali Flagg chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
ah! This piece is wonderful. :) I enjoyed it very much.. I like how you have such a good grasp on Hannibal's personality. awesome. :D
XxVolturi-PrincessxX chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it.
Love-your-suit chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm so upset that I managed to real all you have put into the Hannibal fandom in under an hour of finding you. Your writing is pure elegance. You have the perfect amount of predator and protector with him.
SLovingLecter chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Stunningly descriptive and just toeing the line of characterisation. I enjoyed reading this and i think you captured the moment wonderfully.

Why they didn't have Hannibal speaking lithuanian in the movie i'll never know.

Bravo.
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I feel privileged you chose me to proofread your story, you've gone beyond my comments and lifted your story to an even higher level.

I am delighted you chose to share this fruit of your proverbial ballpoint with us, you've shared a sweet tale and surprised us again with your elevated insight.

Lovely subtle references to canon, and grandiose steps beyond that.

I so, so, so agree with Demeter; you're most definately also a writer!
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Duffie!

Aren't you the sweetest person on the planet for that lovely dedication? And, I don't care how much you hem and haw about being more of a reader than a writer - seriously, if you can write such a beautiful, evocative, and vivid scene, you are so totally a writer, babe! I love, love, LOVE how you capture the beauty and tenderness in the scenarios you envision, which are normally so ordinary on the surface. A morning in bed with one's love - simple, mundane for many, yet you turn it into a something more with subtle finesse. Plus, I'm such a sucker for the romantic side of these characters! I wish I could write them that way!

Thank you for so totally making my day, and please, please, pretty please keep writing!

D :)